Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch
PhoneWatch Employee Review

Started here a week ago and already feel at home!

18 October 2019
When I started at Phonewatch I couldn’t have felt more comfortable, everyone is so accommodating and genuinely wants to see you do well within the company.

The room for progression within phone watch is also the best I’ve seen from any job I’ve worked at, you can go from beginner to manager in rapid time if they see you are making the effort to do so.
Pros
No limit on how much money you make
Cons
I got 99 problems but phone watch aint one of them
11 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
It is a fun place too work staff and management are lovely but it is commission only basis also if you have to travel anywhere to do your door to door sales you have to pay for your own transport to and from these areas.
16 January 2020
Same role
Sales Representative (Current Employee) - Galway
Fast paced environment, but if your willing to put the effort you can achieve big here. Training daily is a massive boost going into the field, and there is a competitive but fun feeling in the office.

If your looking too boost your confidence, and have a outgoing personality this is definitely an opportunity for you.

Management is very sound and will get you to a level where you can change your financial situation.
1 February 2020
Same location
Direct Sales (Former Employee) - Dublin
In phonewatch we worked off commission which made things a competitive environment and each sale we got was 200 for just the one sale and then for hitting bonuses extra 550 every 7 sales