Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch
PhoneWatch Employee Review

Great company to work for

24 October 2018
I started working with Phonewatch over a month ago and I couldn't be happier. During my training they went over and beyond in giving me support, everyone is so helpful. The pay is excellent and I really enjoy the fact that if I work hard and achieve my goals I can win the chance to go away on foreign trips to amazing destinations.
Pros
Chances to go on trips, Great pay, progression opportunities.
Cons
Cant think of any.
1 February 2020
Same role
In phonewatch we worked off commission which made things a competitive environment and each sale we got was 200 for just the one sale and then for hitting bonuses extra 550 every 7 sales
16 January 2020
Same role
Great place to work. Not for everyone but anyone with a bit of drive will have great success. Takes a couple of days to kick off but once i got the swing of how everything works the days flew. Good work ethic from the team to managment.
Pros
Hard work payed off
20 March 2020
training sessions were generally good, but in reality if you don't have sales experience do not apply, as the phonewatch role is very demanding on your personal time with hours the managers say are flexible but in reality are not. there is also far too much monitoring of staff, and too much ambiguity over your employment status (phonewatch officially employ you but you have to do all your own taxes). it was a good learning experience to some degree but really not worth it - the self-hype of the company is very over the top as well.
Pros
training is good
Cons
lack of flexibility, too much paperwork for staff that admin should be taking care of instead
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PhoneWatch. Our community is ready to answer.