PhoneWatch
PhoneWatch Employee Review

They talk a good talk.

16 September 2019
Self praise is very often classed as no praise and indeed it is the case with this company. All the adverts and posters of the “right people” and the “right company” and pictures of the same smiley faces should not fool you. This company made its own competitors when they offloaded people who gave them years of their time and effort when Sector took over the company. Ever since then, even the customers are caught up in a bitter argument with their rival companies. The whole ethos of the company is profit... What incentives does our employees have that we can cut and how many times can we increase the yearly costs of our customers and get away with it by making the maximum amount of profit. There are lovely people in there who have worked for years and are being messed about by management and a union that are not worth your monthly subscription. I never came across stress leave in any company I have worked for until I worked here and I have seen people being wheeled out into ambulances due to the stress the company puts their staff through. Avoid.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
There’s nice people working in there
Cons
They don’t care about your wellbeing, They will work you into quitting the job, They will reduce incentives and salaries, A Norwegian company aren’t going to be bothered about a union in Ireland and what they have to say
3 December 2020
Representative (Current Employee) - Athlone, County Westmeath
Lovely people to work with. Manager is sound. Long hours, enjoying the days so far, great way to get experience. Commission based but really easy to make it
Pros
Good money
13 November 2020
Sales Rep (Former Employee) - Dublin
I loved it absolutely loved it. The long nights were hard but the company is amazing very helpful when learning and very welcoming also. The harder you work the more you get in your paycheck. Training was excellent managers are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Free coffee and working kitchen so you can bring to work a good meal.
11 November 2020
Field Sales Representative/Future Leader (Current Employee) - Wexford
I have work with Phonewatch just over a year now. From day one you are made to feel like one of the team. I like the fact Phonewatch offers quick progression within the company, I was with the company just 2 months before I was accepted on to their Future Leaders course. This course is an award winning management program that when successfully completed gives you a passport to be able to work in other departments of the company i.e Management, Couching etc. I also love the fact that hard work is not only recognised but is reward. The commission they pay is fantastic if you put in the work you reap the rewards. They look after their employees as well with things like top sales rep trips, prizes, kick off parties etc. Being a field sale representative has really done so much for my confidence. I'd highly recommend this job it would a great start to your career.
  1. They talk a good talk.