PhoneWatch
PhoneWatch Employee Review

Friendly and fun workplace.

10 September 2019
I worked with other salespeople and consumers. I felt the management was fair and helpful, and coworkers had a positive and motivational culture. Constant pushing to achieve more.
20 March 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Dundalk, County Louth
training sessions were generally good, but in reality if you don't have sales experience do not apply, as the phonewatch role is very demanding on your personal time with hours the managers say are flexible but in reality are not. there is also far too much monitoring of staff, and too much ambiguity over your employment status (phonewatch officially employ you but you have to do all your own taxes). it was a good learning experience to some degree but really not worth it - the self-hype of the company is very over the top as well.
Pros
training is good
Cons
lack of flexibility, too much paperwork for staff that admin should be taking care of instead
19 May 2019
Same roleSame location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
Ignore the hype, this is not a good job, either for inexperienced staff or even experienced ones. There is no salary or sick days, you pay for all your own expenses, and you regularly have to put up with a lot of people who will slam the door in your face. There is a lot more to this job than having to "man up" as some people innocently suggest. I did get on great with my boss though in fairness and I would gladly work for him again.
Pros
Learned a lot from my boss, really nice guy
Cons
How long have you got?
13 November 2020
Same location
Sales Rep (Former Employee) - Dublin
I loved it absolutely loved it. The long nights were hard but the company is amazing very helpful when learning and very welcoming also. The harder you work the more you get in your paycheck. Training was excellent managers are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Free coffee and working kitchen so you can bring to work a good meal.
Cons
  1. Friendly and fun workplace.