Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch

PhoneWatch Employee Review

Tough work but great potential for the right person
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Limerick15 July 2019
I went in with no sales experience and didn't expect to do well. The training is great though. I gained a lot of confidence in dealing with people using various sales techniques which helped me get my current job.

My manager and colleagues were all lovely people and were eager to help me out if I needed some guidance or cheering up if I had a bad day.

I left ultimately because I couldn't commit to it long term. Late hours, no base pay and no covering of expenses are the three main problems I had. If you want to progress you need to deal with this for at least 7-8 months, I lasted barely 2.

Overall if you're tough enough to see past the negatives you can do well for yourself.
Pros
Generous commission, great training, nice people
Cons
Late hours, no salary, no expenses, tough work

Other PhoneWatch Employee Reviews

In cv
Direct Sales (Former Employee) –  Dublin1 February 2020
In phonewatch we worked off commission which made things a competitive environment and each sale we got was 200 for just the one sale and then for hitting bonuses extra 550 every 7 sales
Excellent place
Agent (Current Employee) –  dublin 120 January 2020
Absolutely love working in Phone watch, the Job culture is amazing . all staff members are friendly , really good commission and incentives
Basic wage is my only criticism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PhoneWatch. Our community is ready to answer.