Play YouTube video button
PhoneWatch
PhoneWatch Employee Review

Amazing Place to work

17 October 2019
I’ve been working at phonewatch a few weeks, and I am blown away! The Steps to Success training programme is amazing, I am learning something new every day. The people here are all great, everyone is so helpful! Working on the field is great fun too, the commission is amazing and the atmosphere is great. There is also lots of room for progression with the future leaders programme.
Pros
Office Atmosphere, Great commission, excellent training, Progression opportunities
Cons
1 February 2020
Same role
In phonewatch we worked off commission which made things a competitive environment and each sale we got was 200 for just the one sale and then for hitting bonuses extra 550 every 7 sales
16 January 2020
Same role
Great place to work. Not for everyone but anyone with a bit of drive will have great success. Takes a couple of days to kick off but once i got the swing of how everything works the days flew. Good work ethic from the team to managment.
Pros
Hard work payed off
19 December 2019
Same role
I find PhoneWatch to be a great work place not only for the experience and learning aspects but the people and management are very friendly and great to talk with.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PhoneWatch. Our community is ready to answer.