Pioneer Homecare

Pioneer Homecare Employee Reviews

Ireland11 reviews
There is a good atmosphere in the office and everyone really helped me settle in, as it was a completely new system for me to use. Office staff and carers have a good relationship which I haven’t found with other companies.
I have been working for pioneer Homecare for around three months now, I have been in Homecare many years now and I can honestly say I love pioneer, the team is amazing from carers to office staff to our wonderful director. I would highly recommend pioneer Homecare to anybody. Great support is always shown and I'm happier than ever in my job.
Pioneer homecare is a fantastic place to work.. fast paced fun and really progressive company to work for . Team work is top class , no drama. Level of support offered to carers and office staff can't be faulted , full of opportunities for promotion .
Good experience .

Over all happy with my job.

Great job great training.

All round happy ..

Support etc.

Good pay

Help when you need it.

Overall one the best .
What a fantastic company!! I have worked here for a few months now and overall what a great company to work for, the office staff are lovely, HR very nice and my career colleagues are very helpful.
Really enjoying working here. It's a fast paced, competitive industry and Pioneer Homecare have made their mark. Lovely personal experience with other staff members, from carers to management, all a pleasure to work with. Also great career opportunities to progress.
Pioneer is a dynamic and exciting young company. The owner has created an inclusive environment, where staff are given an opportunity to progress up the ranks and are encouraged to work off their own initiative, but management are always willing to assist you in any way you need. While the work is demanding it is hugely rewarding and personally fulfilling. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend working at Pioneer, no two days are the same and that makes for an exciting and vibrant workplace.
I have worked for Pioneer Homecare for just over two years now. I started with them as a care giver and never had any problems with them. I got great hours and support.Anytime I needed advice about a client there was ALWAYS someone at the end of the phone offering support or a supervisor willing to meet me on the road. I was offered a new job opportunity from the Office to be a “scheduler”. I have been in the job for nearly 5 months and I am excelling in my new role. Without a college degree I never saw it possible to work in such a role, but PHC have made that possible. What a great company with a great team.
This company is one of the best in the homecare business in my opinion. They are rapidly expanding because of their high standards in caring for both their clients and staff. Working for them is a pleasure and can be exciting as they often recruit internally. I am excited to develop my career with Pioneer Homecare.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pioneer Homecare?
150 characters is not enough to describe what a great play Pioneer Homecare is to work.
Office staff are friendly and hardworking and always help out.

Highly recommend the company. MD and Management are the best I’ve ever worked in
Extremely poor management and managing director. Will promise you training but not provided. You are thrown in the deep end and expected to know the role without being trained what so ever. Only care about themselves and not staff who are most important.