Pioneer Homecare Employee Reviews

Extremely happy
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Rathfarnham, County Dublin4 October 2019
I have worked for Pioneer Homecare for just over two years now. I started with them as a care giver and never had any problems with them. I got great hours and support.Anytime I needed advice about a client there was ALWAYS someone at the end of the phone offering support or a supervisor willing to meet me on the road. I was offered a new job opportunity from the Office to be a “scheduler”. I have been in the job for nearly 5 months and I am excelling in my new role. Without a college degree I never saw it possible to work in such a role, but PHC have made that possible. What a great company with a great team.
A fantastic company
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin30 September 2019
This company is one of the best in the homecare business in my opinion. They are rapidly expanding because of their high standards in caring for both their clients and staff. Working for them is a pleasure and can be exciting as they often recruit internally. I am excited to develop my career with Pioneer Homecare.
Fantastic Company
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Rathfarnham, County Dublin30 September 2019
150 characters is not enough to describe what a great play Pioneer Homecare is to work.
Office staff are friendly and hardworking and always help out.

Highly recommend the company. MD and Management are the best I’ve ever worked in
Broken promises
HR Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 September 2019
Extremely poor management and managing director. Will promise you training but not provided. You are thrown in the deep end and expected to know the role without being trained what so ever. Only care about themselves and not staff who are most important.