Pirates Cove

Pirates Cove Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
Working with young children, building my communication skills with not only young people but also their parents, to approach each customer differently to suit their personality. I gained a sense of maturity with young children.
Pros
discounts in the mall
Cons
lack of staff so more hours needed
Pirates Cove was a calm and fun workplace where all staff got along well. On busy days it was sometimes hard to manage. The main priority was to allow the children to have a fun and playful experience.
Pros
social aspect
Cons
Upon working here I received the opportunity to advance my knowledge and skills in the cooking department and I improved on my customer service skills immensely. My cleanliness and organizational skills are now of a high standard and the staff are lovely people.
Pros
Free lunch and negotiable days.
Cons
Pressure during peak hours.
When I would go into work I would sometimes collect other staff members. I would then proceed to my reasponability's.This would include the collecting of float and walkie talkies. I would then go down to the sea front to set up the changing room and the boat. Management were great due to the fact if you had any problem it would be resolved as quick as possible.
The things I learned Respect and to work smart