Polonez

Polonez Employee Reviews

Its just work nothing else
Pay is frequently,communication is on minimum,you are always responsible for what u do either way you will be blamed.long hours of work all day in shop. If you are new they are using u constantly just they dont have to work. Not so helpful staff.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long hours, communication, benefits
A pleasant and friendly workplace
In 8 months I was promoted as Assistant Store Manager (started as Sales Assistant). It's not boring and there are many new things that you learn daily. I am grateful to my colleagues for their friendship and support.
The company is in a continuous development process. It is good for people who want to build something, develop and grow with the company.

The salary is good, more than the average on the market in the retail field. I recommend it to anyone who wants to work honestly, learn and grow.
Don’t work for this company.
No, no, never work for them.
Lack of training for staff, no communication, bed treatment of workers. Horrible work culture , strange people in charge, no respect for hard working people.
kindness and diplomacy in communication
Is a job that requires speed in work, kindness and diplomacy in communication. Pay attention to details.
you must always be kind and very productive.
Bad place
Horrible manager at swords store, incompetent, coward. No training from his side, didn't even meet him at all!
Very very cold in the shop, all staff is always sick
Koszmar
Osoby przełożone są niewyszkolone, nie dbają o pracowników. Pracodawca nie wywiązuje się z obietnic danych na samym początku. Najgorsza praca w moim życiu!
Bad
Bad stuff, bad management. Overall very bad place to work. Mean people especially people in leadership. Avoid at any cost. And I was just intern there. I saw people who work there crying every day.
Untrusted management
An employer who cheats employees. After two months of continuous question about the contract, we were informed that we are not registered with renewiu as employees. Taxes were not paid. Salary below the lowest pay rate.
polonez
Day by day they release and have not given the girl contract at work very nice and helpful, few hours of work can not earn well and at the start of the self-courses that cost over one hundred euros
Great working place and good atmosphere
Work in the Polonez, began from 10 a.m. I was responsible for opening and closing the store. I had to watch the expiry date of products. I was making orders and received goods.Overestimate products, shop Kepper. At the end of the day I was responsible for the report. The nicest moments in my job is when I heard from the customers that their happy. The worst moments were when I worked alone and I was not able to handle the people as quickly and efficiently as I wanted.
Pros
Good Atmosphere
Cons
Sometimes we had to work alone.
on average
work in the shop, full-time, but low paid, without the possibility of development. during operation I had an accident - I broke my hand. I went through two operations. The employer after a year on sick slowed me
Pros
direct contact with client
Cons
the lack of opportunities for development, career advancement