Polonez Employee Reviews

Koszmar
Sales Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 August 2019
Osoby przełożone są niewyszkolone, nie dbają o pracowników. Pracodawca nie wywiązuje się z obietnic danych na samym początku. Najgorsza praca w moim życiu!
Bad
Area Manager (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 August 2019
Bad stuff, bad management. Overall very bad place to work. Mean people especially people in leadership. Avoid at any cost. And I was just intern there. I saw people who work there crying every day.
Untrusted management
Sales Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sligo5 March 2019
An employer who cheats employees. After two months of continuous question about the contract, we were informed that we are not registered with renewiu as employees. Taxes were not paid. Salary below the lowest pay rate.
polonez
cashier and everything (Former Employee) –  New Ross, County Wexford29 March 2017
Day by day they release and have not given the girl contract at work very nice and helpful, few hours of work can not earn well and at the start of the self-courses that cost over one hundred euros
Great working place and good atmosphere
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wexford29 October 2016
Work in the Polonez, began from 10 a.m. I was responsible for opening and closing the store. I had to watch the expiry date of products. I was making orders and received goods.Overestimate products, shop Kepper. At the end of the day I was responsible for the report. The nicest moments in my job is when I heard from the customers that their happy. The worst moments were when I worked alone and I was not able to handle the people as quickly and efficiently as I wanted.
Pros
Good Atmosphere
Cons
Sometimes we had to work alone.
on average
Sales Assistance (Former Employee) –  Tullamore12 October 2015
work in the shop, full-time, but low paid, without the possibility of development. during operation I had an accident - I broke my hand. I went through two operations. The employer after a year on sick slowed me
Pros
direct contact with client
Cons
the lack of opportunities for development, career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Polonez. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3