Poundland Employee Reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,670 reviews
Don't work here
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin29 September 2019
I was in dealz in dun laoghaire and it was the worst place I've ever worked in there and one of the assistant managers was just a horrible human altogether hated her so much she treated me like dirt and she was as useless couldn't do anything at all ... I walked out after a week of being because I couldn't work at a work place that belittles you treats you like dirt
Fun and friendly
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Limerick4 March 2018
A brilliant work force in my local Dealz we worked hard but also had fun and was rewarded for extra work like around Xmas time and so on. The management are real easy to work for and if you ever had a problem you could talk to them no problem only thing was not enough hours some weeks to make ends meet but that is to be expected in any job. Overall a brilliant place to work and made a few new friends too.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Not enough hours
excellent customer training.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Letterkenny, County Donegal29 January 2017
training in this company was excellent, alot of problem resolution skills gained in my time there. Central location made accessibility easy for any employee there.
Pros
great company to work for.
Cons
lack of hours sometimes bad communication.
Good
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cork City Centre, County Cork12 March 2016
Dealz is a great company to work for I feel that i have learned a large amount about dealing with people both customers and managerial staff.
Pros
Pleasant staff
Cons
Little breaks and poor hours