Pramerica Systems Ireland

Ireland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Pramerica Systems Ireland selected this as a representative review
Productive and interesting, no two days are the same and constantly learning new things.
I have learned a range of new skills such as managing people, influence and negotiation skills and ethics in the work place.
Pros
Recognition Awards
Cons
Short Staffed
I was Brand Manager at Pramerica Systems Ireland from April 2013 to October 2013. At Pramerica they believe in career progression and "owning your own career". I am a perfect example of this.
I began working in Pramerica as a Customer Service Representative in October 2012. I had a team leader who held regular meeting with myself and our team to go over goals and objectives. After six months I applied for the position of Brand Manager. Pramerica try to fill vacant positions internally if the right candidate is available.

In my short time as Brand Manager I gained in-depth and irreplaceable knowledge. Working in Pramerica you are surrounded by "the best" and it pushes you to strive for better things in your life. The structure and constant development in the business is outstanding; it helped me develop in both a professional and personal sense.

My co-workers were fantastic and really made my job that more enjoyable. Simple things like a birthday cake or a chat about the weekends football, all the small things that made the office have a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere.

Management were always approachable and they cared about the "little guy". They would always have time to talk or lend a helping hand and this was really a theme that flowed throughout the business. It created what they called the "Pramerica experience".

I am very thankful to Pramerica for giving me the opportunity to work with an amazing group of people.
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pramerica Systems Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9