Pramerica Systems Ireland

Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Pramerica Systems Ireland selected this as a representative review
Busy productive environment
Productive and interesting, no two days are the same and constantly learning new things.
I have learned a range of new skills such as managing people, influence and negotiation skills and ethics in the work place.
Pros
Recognition Awards
Cons
Short Staffed
Productive, good work colleagues, excellent training
When I first got a job within Pramerica (Prudential Insurance Company of America). I was brought in to process customers checks into their personal retirement account. I constantly met my targets and when I finished in that department three months later I had the highest accuracy of 98.9%. Seldom did I make mistakes, attention to detail is one of greatest attributes. I then moved to the Technical Support Call Centre, I did so because I noticed there was a way to further advance my education and also move up the ladder.
Year one, We provided general maintenance on customers policies, as well as updating their information or providing customers information of the latest products available to them. I also provided technical support for three of the company's websites. We gave our customers product advice, and also dealt with customer complaints. We where also the whole of Prudential's worldwide switchboard.

Year two; I did all the same as year one but I developed my skills within the company, by taking a Team Leader course I advanced to a Senior Customer Representative. Now I was responsible for the learning and development of both existing and new employees. I was the link between the management in the United States and the employee in the front line. Because i was the trainer I was often trying to develop ways to expand current training, while monitoring and reviewing the progress of new hires.

Management within Prudential are fantastic. They provide you with the skills to do your job to the highest standard while also providing you with further information that may help
 - more...
Pros
Advancement within the company
Cons
Unsociable hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pramerica Systems Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9