Pramerica Systems Ireland

Software Test Engineer2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews
Featured review
Pramerica Systems Ireland selected this as a representative review
Productive and interesting, no two days are the same and constantly learning new things.
I have learned a range of new skills such as managing people, influence and negotiation skills and ethics in the work place.
Pros
Recognition Awards
Cons
Short Staffed
There is a bad work ethic culture in pramerica, if you have a problem you can't grasp there is no one to turn to for help. I worked there for nine weeks and from day one I was bullied so I got up and left, I always got the impression that I was not wanted by my team lead.
This was my first QA job. I had learnt so much here. I was brought into Pramerica through an internship. I was thrown straight into a project that I was responsible for myself and reported back to the business partner in the USA. I learnt so much in a quick time frame and this helped me with my confidence a lot as I had to learn to adapt quickly to the new role. I had others there for back up if required but I was able to hold my own.
Pros
People where a good support
Cons
Thrown in the deep end
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pramerica Systems Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9