Play YouTube video button
Prepay Power

Prepay Power Employee Reviews

Ireland43 reviews
Featured review
Prepay Power selected this as a representative review
Career Development
I have worked in Prepay Power for two years now and I love it.

Always new challenges on the horizon with a great salary and commission structure to keep you motivated day in, day out. The management are friendly , enthusiastic and always looking to promote internally.

In all departments everyone works well as a team, working together with your own initiative will take you far in this company and hard work is always recognized .

Rewards and Incentives are a common way of motivating people and the targets are achievable.

If you are looking for a motivating , enthusiastic , fun , friendly team to be a part of I am sure you will love this job.
Pros
Career Development, Incentives, friendly culture
hours not applicable.
good pay. Hours not good at all. expect to work past hours of pay. eg. paid until 8 still working at nine. Not home until 10 or half past. Management in team leaders is good regional sales managers not so much.
Vibrant and energetic workplace
Great company at the cutting edge of services to houiseholds. Pre pay services are on the rise and there are excellent opportunities for good people. ...
Fun
My first month in here as been great. I really have enjoyed it so much and there is not much pressure put on you for the first few weeks which is nice to settle in.
Pros
Wages and fun people
Cons
N/a
Good experience
Worked for them for a short while ,
Team was great and my manager was sound enough.

Hours are not really true as you get home a good bit later than half 8 most of the time and it’s also an quite interesting product to sell but the PrePayPower marketing team need a kick up the hole as they need to improve on their offers and try and convince the public of Ireland!
3 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. If you would like to share further feedback, please email us at bestjobs@prepaypower.ie
Ok good
Good great a lot of time put in you have two put in a lot of hours and hours I would recommend anyone two try this job loads of money to be made weekly
3 December 2019
Hi, thank you for your review. If you would like to share further feedback, please email us at bestjobs@prepaypower.ie
One heck of a journey.
I worked in Pre Pay Power on two different occasions.

My first experience there was absolutely phenomenal and without question the most fun I've ever had in a job. Never felt like work, always in good company and just a pleasure to be involved with them. I left for a few months due to personal reasons and returned back to the company.

The second time however was a bit of a letdown. Far too many people working there considering only one person was driving and squeezing everyone in the car was very uncomfortable. I live in the country side in East Cork, where the public transport is non existent, so getting home could sometimes be an issue if we were travelling somewhere far outside of Cork (Kerry, Tipperary).

However I'll always have found memories of my first spell with Pre Pay Power and I wish the lads every success in the future. Field Sales is a tough business but this is without question the CM Punk of door to door sales (aka, the best). I'll always be grateful for the opportunity and Pre Pay will always hold a special place in my heart.
3 December 2019
Thank you for your review, we are delighted you had a good experience with PrepayPower. If you would like to share further feedback, please email us at bestjobs@prepaypower.ie
Very good for building customer service skills
Really enjoyed my time at prepay power , learned a lot of valuable skills with them , everyone was great to work for/with . Sales jobs are to for everybody but I would recommend prepay power to anybody who is looking to get into sales.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prepay Power?
Hungry for money
If you want to sell sand in the desert this is the right job to you, but if you care about the product and the benefits that bring to the people, look to another place. great team, good energy.
Pros
free smiles
Cons
lack of training.
Great work colleauges, great RSM who backs you, poor upper management, hours and dependant pay
Firstly, it's fun to work in prepay power. The people you work with are great people and good craic. The basic pay is financial security and fair, however your commission is dependant on two factors:
The installer's laziness

The call centers competance

Commission is given on installs, not sales. The commission structure is very fair, however that can be wiped away because the call center or installers never contacted the customer, never bothered to show up to install and lie to cover themselves, or just let some customers slip through the cracks.

Work hours are long, 8 hours working, 1 hour lunch, and travel time to and from areas. On average it comes to 11-12 hours of my day for 8 hours working. I personally have no pressing issue with that, it builds discipline. However be aware you will be gone from home between 10:30am and 9:30/10:30pm.

It is a great job, you become self assured, take rejection like water off a ducks back, sharpen your wit, and will make money that (theoretically) reflects your work ethic. You will be backed by your regional sales manager, team leaders, and colleagues and it will sting to leave when I do leave.
Pros
Lunch Allowance non taxable, Builds confidence, great staff and RSM, financial security
Cons
Long hours, poor 'official' training (learning in the field with staff is the real training), lazy installers that cost you money, receive flak from customers about call centre
Fun, Friendly, Fast Paced Enviroment
I've worked in PrePay Power for 3 years now. I remember saying to myself when i first started that i wasn't sure if I made the right decision by joining, I came from a small and quiet office into a big office which was load and fast paced. I decided i would wait till after Xmas before I decided if i would stay or go back to my old Job. 3 years later I'm still here in PrePay Power and I love it. its a fun place to work, everyone gets along, targets are achievable and they know how to look after their staff. I've learned a lot in PrePay Power and gained many skills and i see myself working here for many years to come.
Pros
Great salary, Great Social Committee, Fun Enviroment.
Cons
parking can some times be an issue.
Always encourages progression
Standard hours of 9 to 5.30 Mon to Friday.
You can take lunch when ever your ready.

there is no Micro managing, Im left to carry out my day to day duties.

The office has a good atmosphere if your getting coffee in the canteen your bound to start chatting to anyone on different teams.

There can be strict deadlines to adhere to for certain projects.
Pros
plenty of Committees to Join, Fruit baskets and Pizza and Beer first Friday of every month. Luas is near by.
Cons
If you drive there is only pay parking available
Great place to work. Great atmosphere
Such a great atmosphere to work in. The company is constantly growing so there are always a number of new opportunities available within the workplace.
Always great activity days out and fantastic work nights out which everyone gets involved in.

The company is always interested in the staffs comments and ideas and they appreciate every piece of work you do.
Pros
Free Pizza and beer days and free breakfast friday every week
Cons
No cons so far
Great Staff and management
Working for this company the past 2 years and im really enjoying it.
The staff are great and management are very friendly and approachable. great little perks like quarterly nights out and free breakfast and pizza and beer on paydays!
Pros
free breakfast and free fruit every second day. casual fridays
Great place to work Great office
I've worked here for over 3 years now and loved every min of it, great atmosphere staff are amazing and management are great. The opportunity to progress or move to new teams is always available and management are very supportive in this.

Would highly recommend to anyone who is ambitious and looking for a new challenge with great benefits.
Pros
great insentives great atmosphere
Cons
NO parking in the office but a car park is 2 mins away
Great atmosphere and commission structure
PrePay Power is a great place to work. The staff are young, enthusiastic and create a culture of motivation and learning.

There is a great opportunity for professional and personal development in PrePay Power. Management encourage teamwork and the excellent commission structure drives employees to work hard every day. The harder you work the more you earn, while management also take notice of achievements and quickly offer opportunities for moving into more senior roles. Targets are very achievable and you receive your first months targeted commission regardless of performance.

Social and sporting activities are a regular part of life at PrePay Power and add to the friendly work atmosphere. Work hours also contribute to a solid work/life balance.

The company is growing fast, expanding their workforce and have brand new offices in Sandyford Industrial Estate. Overall, PrePay Power is an enjoyable place to work and I look forward to going into work every day.
Pros
Atmosphere/Team Spirit, Commission Structure, Career Development, Motivational Culture
Cons
Can be repetitive
Good Staff , fast paced environment
If you like door to door and a job that really has uncapped commission then this is the place to be , if you prove yourself then you will be rewarded and noticed. You get what you want out of the job
Pros
Good Management
Happy workplace.
I would start the day off by logging into my phone. I would then accept every call coming in and make sure not to miss any, I would repeat this for the day helping people as much as I can.
Pros
Lovely team.
Fun and excellent bonuses
As a field sales rep you have to work hard but the bonus and commission is excellent and you always get paid. Managers let you get on with it and don't sit on you if you are getting sales. Fun job over all.
Pros
Salary and commission, incentives, left to work, great teams
Cons
Weather so wrap up but it is field sales so to be expected.
great place to grow with Irelands leading energy sector
Working with PrepayPower your are well looked after and valued. My team, management, and colleagues in general created a very friendly and positive atmosphere. While all the while enjoying the perks of spacious open-plan office environment with the latest tech software.
Training is arranged by HR on a regular basis, particularly useful for marketing/sales dept when keen to upskill. You never lose sight of your own personal or business targets which is key to be career driven in any role you go for.

The outside elements of the usual day-to-day tasks, such as birthday celebrations charity events or the regular nights out make the work week sociable and fun.
Pros
Motivating and young team base, social activities, career growth
Cons
No Parking