Play YouTube video button

Prepay Power Employee Reviews

Featured review
Prepay Power selected this as a representative review
Career Development
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Prepaypower12 February 2019
I have worked in Prepay Power for two years now and I love it.

Always new challenges on the horizon with a great salary and commission structure to keep you motivated day in, day out. The management are friendly , enthusiastic and always looking to promote internally.

In all departments everyone works well as a team, working together with your own initiative will take you far in this company and hard work is always recognized .

Rewards and Incentives are a common way of motivating people and the targets are achievable.

If you are looking for a motivating , enthusiastic , fun , friendly team to be a part of I am sure you will love this job.
Pros
Career Development, Incentives, friendly culture
Hungry for money
Field Sales (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 June 2019
If you want to sell sand in the desert this is the right job to you, but if you care about the product and the benefits that bring to the people, look to another place. great team, good energy.
Pros
free smiles
Cons
lack of training.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cork13 June 2019
Great work colleauges, great RSM who backs you, poor upper management, hours and dependant pay
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Limerick8 May 2019
Firstly, it's fun to work in prepay power. The people you work with are great people and good craic. The basic pay is financial security and fair, however your commission is dependant on two factors:
The installer's laziness
The call centers competance

Commission is given on installs, not sales. The commission structure is very fair, however that can be wiped away because the call center or installers never contacted the customer, never bothered to show up to install and lie to cover themselves, or just let some customers slip through the cracks.

Work hours are long, 8 hours working, 1 hour lunch, and travel time to and from areas. On average it comes to 11-12 hours of my day for 8 hours working. I personally have no pressing issue with that, it builds discipline. However be aware you will be gone from home between 10:30am and 9:30/10:30pm.

It is a great job, you become self assured, take rejection like water off a ducks back, sharpen your wit, and will make money that (theoretically) reflects your work ethic. You will be backed by your regional sales manager, team leaders, and colleagues and it will sting to leave when I do leave.
Pros
Lunch Allowance non taxable, Builds confidence, great staff and RSM, financial security
Cons
Long hours, poor 'official' training (learning in the field with staff is the real training), lazy installers that cost you money, receive flak from customers about call centre
Fun, Friendly, Fast Paced Enviroment
Senior Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin22 February 2019
I've worked in PrePay Power for 3 years now. I remember saying to myself when i first started that i wasn't sure if I made the right decision by joining, I came from a small and quiet office into a big office which was load and fast paced. I decided i would wait till after Xmas before I decided if i would stay or go back to my old Job. 3 years later I'm still here in PrePay Power and I love it. its a fun place to work, everyone gets along, targets are achievable and they know how to look after their staff. I've learned a lot in PrePay Power and gained many skills and i see myself working here for many years to come.
Pros
Great salary, Great Social Committee, Fun Enviroment.
Cons
parking can some times be an issue.
Always encourages progression
Finance Department (Current Employee) –  Dublin22 February 2019
Standard hours of 9 to 5.30 Mon to Friday.
You can take lunch when ever your ready.
there is no Micro managing, Im left to carry out my day to day duties.
The office has a good atmosphere if your getting coffee in the canteen your bound to start chatting to anyone on different teams.
There can be strict deadlines to adhere to for certain projects.
Pros
plenty of Committees to Join, Fruit baskets and Pizza and Beer first Friday of every month. Luas is near by.
Cons
If you drive there is only pay parking available
Great place to work. Great atmosphere
Telesales Agent (Current Employee) –  Dublin22 February 2019
Such a great atmosphere to work in. The company is constantly growing so there are always a number of new opportunities available within the workplace.
Always great activity days out and fantastic work nights out which everyone gets involved in.
The company is always interested in the staffs comments and ideas and they appreciate every piece of work you do.
Pros
Free Pizza and beer days and free breakfast friday every week
Cons
No cons so far
Great Staff and management
Loyalty and Retention agent (Current Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin22 February 2019
Working for this company the past 2 years and im really enjoying it.
The staff are great and management are very friendly and approachable. great little perks like quarterly nights out and free breakfast and pizza and beer on paydays!
Pros
free breakfast and free fruit every second day. casual fridays
Great place to work Great office
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 February 2019
I've worked here for over 3 years now and loved every min of it, great atmosphere staff are amazing and management are great. The opportunity to progress or move to new teams is always available and management are very supportive in this.

Would highly recommend to anyone who is ambitious and looking for a new challenge with great benefits.
Pros
great insentives great atmosphere
Cons
NO parking in the office but a car park is 2 mins away
Great atmosphere and commission structure
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 February 2019
PrePay Power is a great place to work. The staff are young, enthusiastic and create a culture of motivation and learning.

There is a great opportunity for professional and personal development in PrePay Power. Management encourage teamwork and the excellent commission structure drives employees to work hard every day. The harder you work the more you earn, while management also take notice of achievements and quickly offer opportunities for moving into more senior roles. Targets are very achievable and you receive your first months targeted commission regardless of performance.

Social and sporting activities are a regular part of life at PrePay Power and add to the friendly work atmosphere. Work hours also contribute to a solid work/life balance.

The company is growing fast, expanding their workforce and have brand new offices in Sandyford Industrial Estate. Overall, PrePay Power is an enjoyable place to work and I look forward to going into work every day.
Pros
Atmosphere/Team Spirit, Commission Structure, Career Development, Motivational Culture
Cons
Can be repetitive
Good Staff , fast paced environment
Dublin- Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 January 2019
If you like door to door and a job that really has uncapped commission then this is the place to be , if you prove yourself then you will be rewarded and noticed. You get what you want out of the job
Pros
Good Management
Happy workplace.
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 January 2019
I would start the day off by logging into my phone. I would then accept every call coming in and make sure not to miss any, I would repeat this for the day helping people as much as I can.
Pros
Lovely team.
Fun and excellent bonuses
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin16 November 2018
As a field sales rep you have to work hard but the bonus and commission is excellent and you always get paid. Managers let you get on with it and don't sit on you if you are getting sales. Fun job over all.
Pros
Salary and commission, incentives, left to work, great teams
Cons
Weather so wrap up but it is field sales so to be expected.
great place to grow with Irelands leading energy sector
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin24 August 2018
Working with PrepayPower your are well looked after and valued. My team, management, and colleagues in general created a very friendly and positive atmosphere. While all the while enjoying the perks of spacious open-plan office environment with the latest tech software.
Training is arranged by HR on a regular basis, particularly useful for marketing/sales dept when keen to upskill. You never lose sight of your own personal or business targets which is key to be career driven in any role you go for.

The outside elements of the usual day-to-day tasks, such as birthday celebrations charity events or the regular nights out make the work week sociable and fun.
Pros
Motivating and young team base, social activities, career growth
Cons
No Parking
As good an atmosphere you could hope for
Sales executive (Current Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin21 August 2018
I've been working with Prepay for 5 months now and I'm very happy with my decision to move here.
The sales team is full of youthful, enthusiastic and extremely friendly and welcoming personalities so taking time to settle in isn't an issue as long as you're willing to get involved.
The supervisors and management are all very approachable and willing to help with whatever queries or issues you may have.
I can only speak from a sales representative point of view and the pay here is very rewarding, as you are given a guaranteed commission of 1250 for your first month on top of your base wage while you are still training in which is the complete opposite to what most companies will do where they starve you of bonuses while in training and incubation environments.
The product itself can seem difficult to sell once you start but as soon as you get comfortable the sales start rolling in, the commission opportunities are great and very achievable once you're willing to put in a bit of work.
All in all, Prepaypower is a great place to work with a very good atmosphere for ambitious people looking to enter into a rewarding sales environment.
Vibrant and fun atmosphere in competitive sales environment.
TELESALES OPERATIVE (Former Employee) –  Dublin Ireland9 August 2018
I enjoyed my time with the company and felt valued as an employee on the sales team. Would recommend this as a positive, fun and educational place to work.
Pros
Free breakfast once a week, competitive salary bonuses.
Cons
Overtime expected to meet targets.
interpersonal skills
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 July 2018
from going door to door with prepay power this gave me the confidence to stand on my own two feet learning that everyone is not so nice all the time..
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin1 April 2018
summary
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tipperary South Riding, County Tipperary22 November 2017
Was a fast based environment but was a great way to learn to use different methods to get customers interested in products you were selling. Hard parts was being out in all types of weather and sometimes not having doors opened for you but that did make it more rewarding when you did makes sales
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sandyford, County Dublin13 October 2017
I like working here. Its targeted and you can just get on with your work and then measured on your results. There is a good social scene and active committees.
Pros
Free food
Great company to start your sales career
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cavan Town, County Cavan27 May 2017
Look it's out doors but apart from that it's a good job and loads of reasons to work harder and a friendly easy to talk to management team..
weekly wages
commission is good
Pros
Great career opportunity
Cons
weather buts it's ireland

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prepay Power. Our community is ready to answer.

Prepay Power Reviews by Location