Prepay Power - Accounting Salaries in Ireland
Salary estimated from 3 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
3 salaries reported
€27,923 per year
Min and max salaries are hidden when we have fewer than 5 salaries
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Questions about Prepay Power
- What should you wear to an interview at Prepay Power?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Prepay Power?4 people answered
- What's the salary like2 people answered
- If you were to leave Prepay Power, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Prepay Power? How many days do you get per year?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Prepay Power a better place to work?One person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Prepay Power?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Prepay Power about how to improve it?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Prepay Power? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Prepay Power?One person answered
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Prepay Power
- hours not applicable.good pay. Hours not good at all. expect to work past hours of pay. eg. paid until 8 still working at nine. Not home until 10 or half past. Management in team leaders is good regional sales managers not so much.Sales Representative (Former Employee)Ireland - 2 May 2020
- Ok goodGood great a lot of time put in you have two put in a lot of hours and hours I would recommend anyone two try this job loads of money to be made weeklySales Representative (Current Employee)Waterford - 4 November 2019
Read more Prepay Power reviews about Pay & benefits