Press Up Entertainment Group

Press Up Entertainment Group Employee Reviews

On one hand was really good, we had a lot of training for staff, free staff food, but on another hand management wasn't so good, they could be rude or they don't care about you because they think you are average.
Pros
Free food, a lot of training
Cons
Bad management
Work at the EC Rathmines, nice people, excellent work place Friendly atmosphere A good place to work, i stopped work due to the covid pandemic will definitely want to work there agaim
No much to comment. But it's a company that dont care about a healthy environment. Overall, everyone is stressed trying to do their best in a environment that doesn't show any appreciation.
Good place for up skilling of junior staff with a wide array of skills to develop. Difficult to progress beyond middle management. Good culture and support teams.
Stressful work environment, all the venues are copy’s of each other. Management unorganized. Employees compete over tips and fight to earn a wage to live off. Over worked and under paid.
I really enjoy working here, working with amazing collleagues and developing myself and growing with the company as it expands. I am learning a lot and there are good chances to progress if I keep working hard
Pros
Amazing company culture
Cons
No pension or healthcare
9am - 5:30pm a day - overtime not accounted for. Learnt tonnes of new information and on a daily basis of how a company works. Management are helpful when needed. Very fun place to work, with great people.
As an employee you have fundamental jobs that must be done, but your day could change in a heartbeat. I learned to think on my feet. Gained massive experience speaking to clients. Management set the pace with a good work ethic, and a nothing is impossible attitude. Everyone in the workplace had a team mentality but could also work on their own. The hardest part was the long hours. The best part of the job was the trust you are given to deliver sales.
Pros
Working environment
Cons
Long Hours