Principle

Principle Employee Reviews

Responsible for photographing a wide variety of assignments throughout the nation. Loved working with everyone I've met over the years. Includes magazine work for Midwest Home, Minnesota Monthly, Star Tribune, Pioneer Press, University of Minnesota Alumni Magazine, University of Minnesota College of Education and Human Development, Canadian Consulate.
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), the world's leading cyber security company, allows organizations, governments, and people to secure their most important data wherever it lives. Our Integrated Cyber Defense (ICD) Platform unifies products, services, and partners, protecting enterprises against sophisticated threats across endpoints, networks, applications, and clouds. A global community of more than 50 million people rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock products to help protect their digital lives at home and across their devices.
There is very good people working in the company but ultimately the people with power are not as good or as helpful unless there agenda is at order. The amount of work I had at my responsability was unreal: Cleaning dust on top of lockers, clean all floor tables, clean all chairs, clean of glass doors, clean all metal doors. I'm talking about a floor with more the 100 tables and more then 10 glass door and you can assume the number of lockers and cabinets and chairs all in a 3h period.
Pros
Is a morning job only 3h
Cons
Amount of work, the lack of support and the demands were unreachable.ents
Being a principal or a project manager calls for dedication, commitment and being very articulate in handling employee task requirements and customer needs for satisfaction. And this could make my typical day alittle bit tight scheduled as i had to follow each and every step of all events of the day at my place of work. Most enjoyable part of it is at the end of it all, positive results are achieved and seldom negative results creates bad days of the week which i couldn't sometimes go without testing
Pros
Free medical and accomodations, paid up official trips and healthy per diem
Cons
Tight schedules of the day
The work environment was positive and co-workers were like family. We worked well as a team, and always had fun while doing so. I love working with the kids!
Pros
Co-workers and Kids
Cons
Little hours available
Interesante sobre todo lo correspondiente al edificio
Pros
buen sueldo
Cons
no cumple mis objetivos
Three point was c company that sold Verizon door to door. they had marketing contracts with Verizon and direct tv to sell door to door there employees were hard working
Great Place to work! Fulfilling opportunity to make a difference in the lives of kids by helping camps doing the best job they can. Excellent chance to visit and learn from other camp programs.
Working at Built With Principle was Stressful with the Subcontractors they signed contacts with as the subcontractors had signed to many contracts to manage and not enough Manpower.
Pros
No Opinion
Cons
No Opion
I should not be reviewing a company that I ran. It is a foolish exercise at best and unethical at worst. That said I cannot recommend working here because the hours were long, I often left battered and bruised, and I set myself on fire more times than I should have. On the plus side, the boss was cool and good looking
Pros
Boss was great
Cons
Caught on fire
I do have a flexible schedule which is very important to me. Family is important to every one here and to me so that has been good. There is no growth and no signs of that for the future.
It's a great company! The Consumer Electronic Industry is a very challenging fast pasted market right now! There are many new and innovative products to explore. It's always something new and better!!
Pros
Meeting new and interesting people
Cons
Not having a larger market for Consumer Electronics in this area
I've come of middle class family, so I need to work to support my family and establish my career as simple to lead the next. So I wish to get outstanding job where I can enhance my knowledge and serve the country as a sincere citizen.
• Greeting and engaging customers providing excellent service • Finding opportunities to maximise sales • Helping with preparations of seasonal campaign’s • Receiving and processing deliveries
working with very friendly people all were conscientious and punctual. Management was very fair with the work and interacted with various personality types
A typical day at work consists of working with a group of students willing to work to improve their chances at getting ahead in life. What I have learned is the human spirit is amazing and indelible in every shape, form and fashion. Management where I work is very understanding and willing to work in any way they can to help with the education process. The workplace culture is a wide variety of people trying to learn at their own pace. The hardest part of the job is trying to form a fun, friendly learning environment in a confined learning center. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my students improve in areas they thought they would never be able to grow in and even go on to get the diplomas.
Pros
good benefits, clean work environment
Cons
lots of unpayed overtime, work more days than most teachers.
Meeting with clients and finding out there needs. Working with different vendors and learning about there product. I manage my own projects. Stress free.
Pros
Having my own hours
Cons
No Health Care
The company is good to work, it provide part time work as it works as hobby courses for children after school. the company give good pay and works for your availability.
Pros
good fun loving place
Cons
it is only part time
I worked for myself and had relied on my extensive contacts from previous work. I enjoy customer interaction and sales, so being able to be flexible and adapt as I saw fit was a plus. A typical workday would vary depending on what the job was. I had to do quite a bit of multi-tasking, which I enjoy. The work culture would vary from relaxed to fast-paced. The hardest part of the job was I was not part of a team, so interaction was limited. The best part of the job was closing deals and creating satisfied customers.
Pros
Great benefits, generous compensation, opportunity for growth.
Cons
Fell victim to takeover.
A typical day at work is going out on either device repairs or one on one trainings session with customers. While waiting for more leads and opportunities, I worked on networking and marketing. On really slow days i would go through inventory and reorder parts needed or work on updating the website. I learned a lot about how to run a business. the hardest part of the job is balancing out the workflow on busy days and staying competitive with the competition. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customer reactions when their device has been fixed.
Pros
self employed
Cons
slow days
Prioritizing client projects; writing media releases and editorials; designing and executing strategic communication plans; working with media outlets to gain positive exposure for clients; crisis management and communications I've learned how to manage all aspects of the communication process I am currently in a small company with another partner. The hardest part of my job is selling an idea to a client that will help their business when they don't completely understand the role of the communications process. Many clients need to be educated first. The most enjoyable part of my job is writing.
Pros
Working from home; flexibility
Cons
Working from home; need more personal contact with clients.
  1. Employee reviews