Two and three cycle shifts (8 hours per shift)
Awful. You’re just a number to them. Very easily replaced.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Procter & Gamble
- How should you prepare for an interview at Procter & Gamble?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Procter & Gamble?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Procter & Gamble?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Procter & Gamble?One person answered
- What company cars do they provide?
- What is the Procter & Gamble employee discount?
See all questions and answers