Keep in mind that this is very team based.
Be able to explain the different situations you worked in describing what the task was, how you contributed to the situation and what was the result and the part you played in achiving the result.
Approach the interview with the mindset that you are there to represent yourself in the best possible way, its not an exercise to catch you out.
- What should you wear to an interview at Procter & Gamble?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Procter & Gamble?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Procter & Gamble?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Procter & Gamble?One person answered
- What is the Procter & Gamble employee discount?