Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 6,120 reviews
Great staff, very helpful and a good atmosphere.
QA moulding (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare25 February 2019
I would still work here only for its location to my home.I felt very comfortable at P+G due to the great staff and management. I would highly recommend this company.
Pros
All aspects
Cons
Too far from home
Fast paced, fun place, with high standards
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Nenagh, Co Tipperary27 September 2018
highly automated progressive company. Willing to invest time and money into its employees.
A typical day at procter & gamble would start at 8 am, after clocking in and changing into the company uniform. Report to the team room for the daily direction setting meeting.(DDS). The expectation of the company was that employees would flow to the work, and so would need to work autonomously most of the day. There was generally a very good working atmosphere within the factory, and all of the departments worked in harmony with each other.
Safety and Quality were of the upmost importance to Procter & Gamble.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
None.
Productive, challenging rewarding and good friendships of work collagues
Logistics Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Nenagh,Warsaw,Geneva5 March 2018
Productive,challenging and rewarding company to work for. Every day had new challenges and new people across the globe to interact with. Given wide range of responsibilities and allow to make decision on wide range of the work I managed. The amount of time travelling was difficult. I really enjoyed the delivery team meeting especially being able to work with team members from all over the globe via net meeting conference facilities that were available.
Pros
good working conditions, good pay and conditions
Cons
long hours/ travel
Procter & Gamble really care about their people
Quality Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Nenagh, County Tipperary26 February 2018
Great place to work.I have learned so much working with Procter & Gamble and especially around in Health & Safety, so much so I can take it home with me or onto my next job/career. Really enjoyed my 15 years with the company.
Pros
Training & education
Cons
Good place but a few lazy people
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare27 June 2017
A good company to work for, but month to month contracts don't help. Some permanent staff are lazy and get away with it.
Money is OK.
Management are fair but sometimes a bit blind to good/ bad workers
Best part of the job is always being kept busy, the shifts go so quick
Pros
6 monthly attendance bonus, Busy
Cons
Monthly rolling contract
Proffesional factory with friedly people
Line Technician / Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  Nenagh, County Tipperary26 April 2017
Day at P&G is never boring. Everyone at line have different task and line stations rotate every half an hour. I learned manual handling and safety at work. I am familiar now with line machines, factory documentations and working under pressure. Managmet have been taking care of line/factory results but also about their employees by many competitions and events. Workplace culture was very positive, taking care of each other, being friendly, being aware of cleanlines and hazards.
For me, most difficult was working on different shifts. It took good few weeks before I got use to. The best in P&G job is possibility of evolve.
Every few month You have posibility of training for "skill block" which increase salary is well.
Pros
Delicious Food at Canteen and development
Cons
Getting use to shift work/ long time before getting permanent contract
line worker (Former Employee) –  Nenagh, County Tipperary17 January 2017
Work in production line with three shifts of work
I have learned how to prepare and program machines
Good training for work and safety at work
well paid
The company always informed of the changes or the novelties
It's a good place to work
Good job a great payment. The people so funny
Great place to work with excellent benefits.
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Newbridge, KE12 November 2015
Great place to work with excellent Salary and excellent benefits. Management are very supportive but hours can be long and the higher you move up the ladder the more demanding and pressurized the job becomes. No shut down for holidays therefore plans have to be made early in the year as holidays are given on a first come first serve basis. An enormous amount of red tape regarding safety, which can slow down the production process, but better safe than sorry.
Pros
75% of VHI paid for the whole family.
Cons
Long hours.
production
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  nenagh27 July 2015
• Responsible for bringing components from warehouse to packing lines to ensure optimum running capability of packing lines and prevent downtimes.
• Responsible for doing system work on packed product and moving it from the line and putting it into shipping area in a timely manner to ensure efficient loading of lorries by shipping Dept.
• Cover on lines during breaks
• Computer system work of component inventory. Stock adjustments using SAP software.
• Computer system work of booking in pallets of packed finished product using SAP software.
• Working closely with warehouse and shipping personnel to ensure smooth running of packing lines and finished product is shipped on time by attending scheduling meetings each morning.
• Good computer skills.
• Trained and Qualified as a key user for SAP system.
• Attend meetings with Laboratory, making and planning depts. to discuss line packing schedule to ensure that all bulk product will be available in accordance with the plan to ensure the line will run at optimum capability. Or if there are any outages to make changes to schedule to accommodate these changes to keep line running.
• On line quality checks for final fill product.
• Following and completion of batch production records for cosmetic manufacture and final fill.
• Line clearance checks carried out before production of batches and on completion of batch production.
• Taking QC samples and submitting to laboratory for testing.
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Leixlip, KE10 September 2013
• Responding to English and German speaking clients requiring technical support (telephone, e-mail, chat).
• Providing customers with a solution through information gathering, analytical troubleshooting and problem research.
• Monitoring incoming queries and distributing the queries within the team.
• Production and analysis of various reports.
• Monitor and analyse the team’s SLA’s and provide relevant feedback to agents and senior management.
• First point of contact for urgent escalations
productive and a vibrant environment work place
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Nenagh, TA5 June 2013
a good workplace and where staff and management had good working relations, I worked on skincare productions, where I learned alot about quality, HACCP and Computerised Machinery.
co-workers were very helpful and good communication among workers was very strong.management always gave time to speak with workers and everybody was entitled to have an input on how the company could move forward.
very good to work there
General Operative (Former Employee) –  kildate27 June 2012
I would have to say it was a very good to work for Procter & Gamble
Cons
very good hours to work