Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble Employee Review

Procter & Gamble really care about their people

26 February 2018
Great place to work.I have learned so much working with Procter & Gamble and especially around in Health & Safety, so much so I can take it home with me or onto my next job/career. Really enjoyed my 15 years with the company.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Training & education
27 September 2018
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) - Nenagh, Co Tipperary
highly automated progressive company. Willing to invest time and money into its employees. A typical day at procter & gamble would start at 8 am, after clocking in and changing into the company uniform. Report to the team room for the daily direction setting meeting.(DDS). The expectation of the company was that employees would flow to the work, and so would need to work autonomously most of the day. There was generally a very good working atmosphere within the factory, and all of the departments worked in harmony with each other. Safety and Quality were of the upmost importance to Procter & Gamble.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
None.
5 March 2018
Logistics Program Manager (Former Employee) - Nenagh,Warsaw,Geneva
Productive,challenging and rewarding company to work for. Every day had new challenges and new people across the globe to interact with. Given wide range of responsibilities and allow to make decision on wide range of the work I managed. The amount of time travelling was difficult. I really enjoyed the delivery team meeting especially being able to work with team members from all over the globe via net meeting conference facilities that were available.
Pros
good working conditions, good pay and conditions
Cons
long hours/ travel
26 April 2017
Same location
Line Technician / Quality Controller (Former Employee) - Nenagh, County Tipperary
Day at P&G is never boring. Everyone at line have different task and line stations rotate every half an hour. I learned manual handling and safety at work. I am familiar now with line machines, factory documentations and working under pressure. Managmet have been taking care of line/factory results but also about their employees by many competitions and events. Workplace culture was very positive, taking care of each other, being friendly, being aware of cleanlines and hazards. For me, most difficult was working on different shifts. It took good few weeks before I got use to. The best in P&G job is possibility of evolve. Every few month You have posibility of training for "skill block" which increase salary is well.
Pros
Delicious Food at Canteen and development
Cons
Getting use to shift work/ long time before getting permanent contract
  1. Procter & Gamble really care about their people