Procter & Gamble
Coronavirus update
Information from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews in Nenagh, County Tipperary

Nenagh, County Tipperary7 reviews
highly automated progressive company. Willing to invest time and money into its employees.
A typical day at procter & gamble would start at 8 am, after clocking in and changing into the company uniform. Report to the team room for the daily direction setting meeting.(DDS). The expectation of the company was that employees would flow to the work, and so would need to work autonomously most of the day. There was generally a very good working atmosphere within the factory, and all of the departments worked in harmony with each other.

Safety and Quality were of the upmost importance to Procter & Gamble.
Pros
Flexi time
Cons
None.
Productive,challenging and rewarding company to work for. Every day had new challenges and new people across the globe to interact with. Given wide range of responsibilities and allow to make decision on wide range of the work I managed. The amount of time travelling was difficult. I really enjoyed the delivery team meeting especially being able to work with team members from all over the globe via net meeting conference facilities that were available.
Pros
good working conditions, good pay and conditions
Cons
long hours/ travel
Great place to work.I have learned so much working with Procter & Gamble and especially around in Health & Safety, so much so I can take it home with me or onto my next job/career. Really enjoyed my 15 years with the company.
Pros
Training & education
Cons
Day at P&G is never boring. Everyone at line have different task and line stations rotate every half an hour. I learned manual handling and safety at work. I am familiar now with line machines, factory documentations and working under pressure. Managmet have been taking care of line/factory results but also about their employees by many competitions and events. Workplace culture was very positive, taking care of each other, being friendly, being aware of cleanlines and hazards.
For me, most difficult was working on different shifts. It took good few weeks before I got use to. The best in P&G job is possibility of evolve.

Every few month You have posibility of training for "skill block" which increase salary is well.
Pros
Delicious Food at Canteen and development
Cons
Getting use to shift work/ long time before getting permanent contract
Work in production line with three shifts of work
I have learned how to prepare and program machines

Good training for work and safety at work

well paid

The company always informed of the changes or the novelties

It's a good place to work

Good job a great payment. The people so funny
• Responsible for bringing components from warehouse to packing lines to ensure optimum running capability of packing lines and prevent downtimes.
• Responsible for doing system work on packed product and moving it from the line and putting it into shipping area in a timely manner to ensure efficient loading of lorries by shipping Dept.

• Cover on lines during breaks

• Computer system work of component inventory. Stock adjustments using SAP software.

• Computer system work of booking in pallets of packed finished product using SAP software.

• Working closely with warehouse and shipping personnel to ensure smooth running of packing lines and finished product is shipped on time by attending scheduling meetings each morning.

• Good computer skills.

• Trained and Qualified as a key user for SAP system.

• Attend meetings with Laboratory, making and planning depts. to discuss line packing schedule to ensure that all bulk product will be available in accordance with the plan to ensure the line will run at optimum capability. Or if there are any outages to make changes to schedule to accommodate these changes to keep line running.

• On line quality checks for final fill product.

• Following and completion of batch production records for cosmetic manufacture and final fill.

• Line clearance checks carried out before production of batches and on completion of batch production.

• Taking QC samples and submitting to laboratory for testing.
a good workplace and where staff and management had good working relations, I worked on skincare productions, where I learned alot about quality, HACCP and Computerised Machinery.
co-workers were very helpful and good communication among workers was very strong.management always gave time to speak with workers and everybody was entitled to have an input on how the company could move forward.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Procter & Gamble?