Procter & Gamble
Coronavirus update
Information from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland13 reviews
Great place to work. Staff and management made it even better. Learned a great deal about the machine and GMP. Great benefits such as gym, canteen, health cover, staff shop and parking
Day at P&G is never boring. Everyone at line have different task and line stations rotate every half an hour. I learned manual handling and safety at work. I am familiar now with line machines, factory documentations and working under pressure. Managmet have been taking care of line/factory results but also about their employees by many competitions and events. Workplace culture was very positive, taking care of each other, being friendly, being aware of cleanlines and hazards.
For me, most difficult was working on different shifts. It took good few weeks before I got use to. The best in P&G job is possibility of evolve.

Every few month You have posibility of training for "skill block" which increase salary is well.
Pros
Delicious Food at Canteen and development
Cons
Getting use to shift work/ long time before getting permanent contract
Great place to work with excellent Salary and excellent benefits. Management are very supportive but hours can be long and the higher you move up the ladder the more demanding and pressurized the job becomes. No shut down for holidays therefore plans have to be made early in the year as holidays are given on a first come first serve basis. An enormous amount of red tape regarding safety, which can slow down the production process, but better safe than sorry.
Pros
75% of VHI paid for the whole family.
Cons
Long hours.
I would have to say it was a very good to work for Procter & Gamble
Cons
very good hours to work