Prometric

Prometric Employee Reviews

Great team but difficult to progress
Most significant opportunities are available outside of Ireland. A great team of people work at Prometric but the salaries in Ireland are low. There is a lot of opportunity for travel to the US.
Pros
Travel, Great team in Ireland office
Cons
Outside of work hours; salaries are low
no room to progress
worked there for many years
wanted to progress , but no opportunities arise unless you want to work in or commute to Dublin

staff had to fight for extra hours

new staff were given more hours than longer running staff sue to their hourly rate of pay

no full time hours availabel in any centre throughout IReland ( only in dublin but not guaranteed at that )
totally undervalued
very poor management,with a very bad reward culture for very hard work,in stressful working environment.
you never know exactly what day's you are working in the month,

management always wait until last minute to add extra days
Open-minded and productive workspace
I have worked as an intern in this company for 6 months and I was left very satisfied with the overall outcomes in Prometric.

It is a 9-5 job but it is very flexible upon you working from home if you cannot make it into work.

The staff is very friendly and really proactive to make new friends and connections.

There were a lot of team-building games and exercises, nights-out, quizzes and events in general.

The most enjoyable part of work is working with people in Kuala Lumpur and Baltimore.

The hardest part of work is resolving real-time on-site issues as customers take their exams.
Pros
Under 5e lunches (Delivered to work), Plenty of social outings, Management is open-minded about improvements
Cons
Tough deadlines, Overhaul of problems during migration
It was nice to work from home
I was working from home via webex meeting with the team.
The work was very pleasant and the team I was working with was very knowledgeable. I would like to work with them again
Stay away
Not worth the hassle. Don't look after staff, take employees for granted. Have supposed standards but NEVER adhere to them. Very high staff turn over. Only good thing is fellow employees.
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, no lunch breaks, hard to get toilet breaks, terrible management thst dont give a toss about their employees
Test Publisher in Dundalk office
I had a terrible experience here back in 2013. I took the job despite a low salary because it was near to my house. I think prometric had a toxic corporate culture, with a focus on cost cutting at the expense of quality, and a culture of playing favourites and shifting blame. Completely unable to acknowledge the problems it has.
Pros
Free tea & coffee making facilities. Nice view of the mountains
Cons
The working environment, Culture of blame, Poor management