Prometric

Prometric Employee Reviews

Most significant opportunities are available outside of Ireland. A great team of people work at Prometric but the salaries in Ireland are low. There is a lot of opportunity for travel to the US.
Pros
Travel, Great team in Ireland office
Cons
Outside of work hours; salaries are low
you need to be comfortable working in close quarters with up to 50 people per day at 30 minute intervals & operating the office and examination provision on your own, you will be paid for travelling to offices outside your own and will be required to start work at 8.15 sometimes with a two hour journey to the base.You need to be comfortable with working with people who are experiencing stress and working to tight deadlines.
Pros
working independently
Cons
Long hours 30 minute break, working to tight deadlines.
worked there for many years wanted to progress , but no opportunities arise unless you want to work in or commute to Dublin staff had to fight for extra hours new staff were given more hours than longer running staff sue to their hourly rate of pay no full time hours availabel in any centre throughout IReland ( only in dublin but not guaranteed at that )
very poor management,with a very bad reward culture for very hard work,in stressful working environment. you never know exactly what day's you are working in the month, management always wait until last minute to add extra days
I have worked as an intern in this company for 6 months and I was left very satisfied with the overall outcomes in Prometric. It is a 9-5 job but it is very flexible upon you working from home if you cannot make it into work. The staff is very friendly and really proactive to make new friends and connections. There were a lot of team-building games and exercises, nights-out, quizzes and events in general. The most enjoyable part of work is working with people in Kuala Lumpur and Baltimore. The hardest part of work is resolving real-time on-site issues as customers take their exams.
Pros
Under 5e lunches (Delivered to work), Plenty of social outings, Management is open-minded about improvements
Cons
Tough deadlines, Overhaul of problems during migration
I was working from home via webex meeting with the team. The work was very pleasant and the team I was working with was very knowledgeable. I would like to work with them again
Not worth the hassle. Don't look after staff, take employees for granted. Have supposed standards but NEVER adhere to them. Very high staff turn over. Only good thing is fellow employees.
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, no lunch breaks, hard to get toilet breaks, terrible management thst dont give a toss about their employees
I had a terrible experience here back in 2013. I took the job despite a low salary because it was near to my house. I think prometric had a toxic corporate culture, with a focus on cost cutting at the expense of quality, and a culture of playing favourites and shifting blame. Completely unable to acknowledge the problems it has.
Pros
Free tea & coffee making facilities. Nice view of the mountains
Cons
The working environment, Culture of blame, Poor management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prometric?