Prometric Employee Reviews

3.2Job Security & Advancement
Open-minded and productive workspace
System Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth21 October 2018
I have worked as an intern in this company for 6 months and I was left very satisfied with the overall outcomes in Prometric.

It is a 9-5 job but it is very flexible upon you working from home if you cannot make it into work.

The staff is very friendly and really proactive to make new friends and connections.

There were a lot of team-building games and exercises, nights-out, quizzes and events in general.

The most enjoyable part of work is working with people in Kuala Lumpur and Baltimore.

The hardest part of work is resolving real-time on-site issues as customers take their exams.
Pros
Under 5e lunches (Delivered to work), Plenty of social outings, Management is open-minded about improvements
Cons
Tough deadlines, Overhaul of problems during migration
It was nice to work from home
Consultant for Security Certification (Current Employee) –  Dundalk, County Louth31 July 2018
I was working from home via webex meeting with the team.
The work was very pleasant and the team I was working with was very knowledgeable. I would like to work with them again
Stay away
Test Centre Administrator (Current Employee) –  IE5 June 2018
Not worth the hassle. Don't look after staff, take employees for granted. Have supposed standards but NEVER adhere to them. Very high staff turn over. Only good thing is fellow employees.
Pros
Cons
Bad pay, no lunch breaks, hard to get toilet breaks, terrible management thst dont give a toss about their employees
Test Publisher in Dundalk office
Test Publisher (Former Employee) –  Dundalk3 July 2017
I had a terrible experience here back in 2013. I took the job despite a low salary because it was near to my house. I think prometric had a toxic corporate culture, with a focus on cost cutting at the expense of quality, and a culture of playing favourites and shifting blame. Completely unable to acknowledge the problems it has.
Pros
Free tea & coffee making facilities. Nice view of the mountains
Cons
The working environment, Culture of blame, Poor management