Prometric
Prometric Employee Review

totally undervalued

26 November 2019
very poor management,with a very bad reward culture for very hard work,in stressful working environment.
you never know exactly what day's you are working in the month,

management always wait until last minute to add extra days
12 February 2020
Same location
worked there for many years
wanted to progress , but no opportunities arise unless you want to work in or commute to Dublin

staff had to fight for extra hours

new staff were given more hours than longer running staff sue to their hourly rate of pay

no full time hours availabel in any centre throughout IReland ( only in dublin but not guaranteed at that )
21 October 2018
I have worked as an intern in this company for 6 months and I was left very satisfied with the overall outcomes in Prometric.

It is a 9-5 job but it is very flexible upon you working from home if you cannot make it into work.

The staff is very friendly and really proactive to make new friends and connections.

There were a lot of team-building games and exercises, nights-out, quizzes and events in general.

The most enjoyable part of work is working with people in Kuala Lumpur and Baltimore.

The hardest part of work is resolving real-time on-site issues as customers take their exams.
Pros
Under 5e lunches (Delivered to work), Plenty of social outings, Management is open-minded about improvements
Cons
Tough deadlines, Overhaul of problems during migration
31 July 2018
I was working from home via webex meeting with the team.
The work was very pleasant and the team I was working with was very knowledgeable. I would like to work with them again
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prometric. Our community is ready to answer.
Prometric Reviews by Location