Prometric
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Prometric Employee Reviews

Most significant opportunities are available outside of Ireland. A great team of people work at Prometric but the salaries in Ireland are low. There is a lot of opportunity for travel to the US.
Pros
Travel, Great team in Ireland office
Cons
Outside of work hours; salaries are low
I enjoy going to work. The 8 days of hands-on training is great and sets you up for success. When someone has an issue with a candidate all staff are made aware of it so we all learn from the situation. If we succeed it is because we are a team. If one of us fails a secret shopper our site fails. I was told we can all forget things or miss things but it is everyone’s job to remind each other of what was missed. We do so respectfully and everyone at my work site is respectful whether you are the newest or most senior person on staff. Great place with great people.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Only part- time
I enjoyed working at this company but could not continue to wok there while certain rules were enforced and others not. When this system became personal in which I was called a *F by a memeber of the night staff the district manager said He did not interfere with fights between the staff.
Pros
Good people apply to work there. Good company with good benefits.
Cons
Having the management apply some rules very strictly but others not at all.
Former employee, loved working here as a Nurse aide evaluator. Decent pay, fairly easy work. Inconsistent work at times and some at home work is required but isnt overwhelming.
Pros
workload
you need to be comfortable working in close quarters with up to 50 people per day at 30 minute intervals & operating the office and examination provision on your own, you will be paid for travelling to offices outside your own and will be required to start work at 8.15 sometimes with a two hour journey to the base.
You need to be comfortable with working with people who are experiencing stress and working to tight deadlines.
Pros
working independently
Cons
Long hours 30 minute break, working to tight deadlines.
● Pay & benefits
My pay is low and benefits at Prometric are ok

● Management

In general, managers at Prometric Rude

● Overall

My experience working at Prometric

It was ok at first then it went down hill.
One of the easiest jobs on the planet. Management would want you to work40 hours a weeks and only part time benefits. The process to check people in was redundant and time consuming. It was always someone telling you you did something wrong, but they would never do it correctly. Just a negative 👎🏾 job, that leaders want you to be robots and not humans.
Pros
Hours of operation
Cons
Changing every day
You get whatever you put into the job. If you apply your self its easy to get promoted, if you come in doing the bare minimum then you will be treated as such.
The job overall was a great place to work. Yet, there was little room for growth, and most job openings went to someone outside of the facility than internally. Management was great, and co-workers were pleasant. It could be stressful at times, due to dealing with testers anxieties and impatience, but overall the job itself was decent.
Pros
Independence, Quiet
Cons
Very little growth opportunity, Job life balance was not very good
This job does not value their employees. They make employees do much work with little pay. I was an employee and Prometric for almost two years, did a great job, even made a trainer but no incentive. I made structure for the training program there and templates and never got recognition. They don’t care about you at this job.
My favorite part of the job was being able to help keep testing candidates calm before they took their tests. The work environment was calm which allowed for a great job experience.
This job is not stressful at all. You get to work with friendly people all day long including the candidates who come in for testing each day. The job consists of preparing the test center in order to be ready for testing, greeting candidates and informing them of the rules specified for their test, maintaining a secure and comfortable testing environment, practicing cleaning and filing procedures and answering phone calls as well as performing courtesy reminder calls. There are two Test Center Administrators at the test center at all times. We alternate switching on the hour between the back room and front desk. The culture here is great. You never come to work expecting a bad day and never leave work stressed or in a bad mood. The hardest part about the job I would say is the initial learning process. There are a lot of things to learn, especially little things, but as soon as you get the feel for the job and find your flow, the days go very smoothly. Prometric is located in a very nice up to date building located just into West Fargo off of 13th Ave. Overall, a very pleasant place to work. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable part-time job. Hours are 7-5ish (depends on how quickly candidates finish testing), 7-12 or 12-5ish.
Pros
Friendly environment, Down time, Relaxed, Daytime hours, Get to dress nice, Front desk job/proctor, Peaceful, Always closed on Sundays
Cons
No healthcare/benefits
I like the place it is one of the places that I cannot imagine leaving it. The center is very easy to handle and the management is very nice and there are always fun things to do. The only one you can't get right is the salary, they always pay as per the minimum won't get advancement even if you stayed for years.
Pros
very nice place to work
Cons
Salary
Favorite job I’ve had. Would still be there if I didn’t have to move. Calming environment with some decent people. It’s a very by the book job so it’s fairly easy as well.
Upper management sucks.
No real benefits

Crazy expensive insurance

Expect you to continue working off the clock.

No regard for human life.

Force you to come in on icy roads etc.
This Company is poorly ran by top management, totally disconnected to the test centers. No room for advancement, send in secret testers just to lower the test center score.
Long Hours, No overtime, Distribution Center lacks discipline to deliver testing materials on time, or in the correct box as intended, paperwork never matches what they say it does, Scanning of exams always have issues, obviously the management team is lazy to spot check items being sent out, if you're not working for the candidate experience then why screw them over with lazy customer service, in my opinion the logistics team should all be fired due to being incompetent.
Pros
Cons
Working for PROMETRIC
There is a culture of respect and kindness at Prometric. There are many training opportunities and an understanding of the significant learning curve necessary to master the job responsibilities.
You will constantly get blamed for errors made by someone else. You are constantly under audio and video surveillance by people who have never worked at a field site location and citisiece your every move. Test takers are extremely rude and demanding and will blame you if they don't do well on their test. You will work long hours one week and little to no hours the following. Extremely inconsistent hours, rules and treatment of employees. They don't give raises because nobody works there long enough to get one. This site has over 100% turnover in employees every year.
Work culture is not conducive to long term employment. Environment, priorities and coworkers change often.

Pay rate is below average for most technical positions.
I worked at this office and only lasted 3 months. Fellow TCAs are nice and diligent with their work. The manager is disrespectful to everyone including the employees and candidates. He has continuously made negative remarks regarding a person’s race, gender, age, etc. during the short time I worked at this office. The job is interesting and decent for a part-time work, however is not worth the inhumanity of the Manager.
wage