Prometric

Prometric Employee Reviews in Dundalk, County Louth

Dundalk, County Louth4 reviews
Great team but difficult to progress
Most significant opportunities are available outside of Ireland. A great team of people work at Prometric but the salaries in Ireland are low. There is a lot of opportunity for travel to the US.
Pros
Travel, Great team in Ireland office
Cons
Outside of work hours; salaries are low
Open-minded and productive workspace
I have worked as an intern in this company for 6 months and I was left very satisfied with the overall outcomes in Prometric.

It is a 9-5 job but it is very flexible upon you working from home if you cannot make it into work.

The staff is very friendly and really proactive to make new friends and connections.

There were a lot of team-building games and exercises, nights-out, quizzes and events in general.

The most enjoyable part of work is working with people in Kuala Lumpur and Baltimore.

The hardest part of work is resolving real-time on-site issues as customers take their exams.
Pros
Under 5e lunches (Delivered to work), Plenty of social outings, Management is open-minded about improvements
Cons
Tough deadlines, Overhaul of problems during migration
It was nice to work from home
I was working from home via webex meeting with the team.
The work was very pleasant and the team I was working with was very knowledgeable. I would like to work with them again
Test Publisher in Dundalk office
I had a terrible experience here back in 2013. I took the job despite a low salary because it was near to my house. I think prometric had a toxic corporate culture, with a focus on cost cutting at the expense of quality, and a culture of playing favourites and shifting blame. Completely unable to acknowledge the problems it has.
Pros
Free tea & coffee making facilities. Nice view of the mountains
Cons
The working environment, Culture of blame, Poor management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prometric?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prometric. Our community is ready to answer.