Pure Telecom

Pure Telecom Employee Reviews

My time at pure telecom

Theres not much to say really about this employer except that they only care about their profits the management- employee engagement was practically non- existent with the sales manager barely able to maintain eye contact with his team members when having a conversation. there were no benefits or perks for employees and with unrealistic targets and no motivation on the team it was a very difficult place to work

Pros

the guys on the sales team were nice

Cons

no benefits, no team engagement by management

awful

no appreciation of staff - huge favouritism - believe everyone is replaceable so never give pay increases or any benefits - so much technical stuff you need to know and so many different things you need to do for basically minimum wage

Productive, fun atmosphere

the tools and systems work great there is alot of things the company can teach if your willing to learn. management and staff are always there to help no matter the work load.

Friendly atmosphere to work in

Pay was decent, management were helpful but workload can be a lot for one person sometimes. Benefits were good such as arranged group activities outside of work along with Christmas/Summer Parties.

Good company to work for

Enjoyed working at Pure Telecom. Owners were very nice and approachable as was management. Always looking at ways to improve the business. The only thing I could fault was the salary.

Warning, avoid!

I worked here for a good while and I can honestly say that it's the worst management and directors I've ever seen. Staff are just a number and pretty much told that they don't deserve a raise no matter how good they are which is why people just always seemed to be coming and going. The directors boast about profits while staff get nothing extra on top of their bad wage. Managers don't do anything and get floor staff to do most of their work while they pretend to look busy. There was such a bad atmosphere in the office most of the time because of the above and also how busy it was and it was understaffed in my opinion. I'd rather shovel you know what then work here again :)

Poor industry to work for

Having worked for this company for some time, I can confirm that this place doesn't offer you any platform to enhance your career, you're only a number as far as the management are concerned, no matter what department you're in. Here's a list below of the disadvantages working for Pure Telecom: No working structure: the management just pass their work onto the general floor staff, they take absolutely no responsibility & would quicker pass the book as oppose to doing their own work. No incentives: You will need to fight for a raise here as there is no follow up on how the employee is getting on. There's no annual review to see if you deserve more money & they would rather loyal staff leave the company then give them a raise. All this ties up to a horrendous atmosphere in the workplace, caused by the lack of responsibility by management/directors. You can feel the tension within the teams throughout the office, again adding up to a really poor atmosphere. There's nothing enjoyable about working for this company.

Day to day at Puretelecom

a tyipical day at work would be making outbound then taking inbound customer talking to them about addition products "up selling" then "Customer Retention" I've learned how to take customer's through a process ending in them having the best possible packages for the best price. Management at Puretelecom is brilliant and always at hand when needed. I work within a team, everyone's a team player but again always there for when you need a second pair of hands. hardest part of the job is reassuring customer to stay with the company instead of changing supplier. I enjoy working with customers problems and turning them around.

Pros

very nice atmosphere

Cons

company not focused on growing

Straight in

A typical day in Pure Telecom is getting on the phones at 10am. Replying to emails in regards to current customers. Dialing about 300 numbers and getting through to 120 people and making 3 or more sales a day. Having over 3 hours talk time. Dealing with existing customers queries. Overcoming cancellations.

Pros

Good commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Pure Telecom with

Learn about Pure Telecom in popular locations

• Pure Telecom
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?