PwC Employee Review

A good place to start your career in Accounting/Finance (for Assurance)

29 August 2020
In overall PwC is a good Company, especially to start your career path.
If you could make it into Partner Level, great, because the benefits are outstanding ((if you could)))

Amongst all Accounting Firms, I think PwC is the best in my country (ID). However long working hours, less work life balance, stress and tiredness are our daily friend, haha. In overall the coaching culture are great, there are good relationship and friendship even outside work with colleagues and also superiors. The working hours are also quite flexible, as long as you get your work well done on time. Clear career path, in normal condition, increase position every year.

Pros
Nice Experience on Accounting, Good friends and superiors, great coaching culture, nice benefits and compensations, clear career path
Cons
long working hours, stressful, pressure
21 July 2020
Forensics & eDiscovery consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
13 May 2020
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
A typical day at work in PWC Argentina was full of excitement as we were a center of excellence contacted worldwide. Some days I had to wake up ay 6 am to have a call with Malaysia others stay until late to answer San Francisco Clients.
The people I worked with was amazing. I had amazing managers.
4 January 2020
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - Dublin
Fue una buena experiencia para mi, aprendí mucho con PwC