PwC Employee Review

Challenging

8 January 2019
PwC is in general a great place to work. The work can be interesting and rewarding even exciting sometimes. It is however not for everyone and not every business unit is created equal. Work life balance is terrible particularly in consulting but that is consulting in general. I believe that they are genuine about doing something about it but is the industry. They are generally pretty good at letting you work around life's necessities.

As a resource for different projects those you work with up and down the chain can be difficult to work with.

If you have kids it can be difficult with the travel and long hours.

As a graduate it is a career golden ticket as an experienced hire the conservative culture can be difficult.
Pros
Great industry exposure
Cons
Long hours, travel, conservative, some difficult personalities
21 July 2020
Same role
Forensics & eDiscovery consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
13 October 2015
Same role
Analyst Consultancy (Former Employee) - Cork, C
I worked there as a Summer intern for 2 months. In that short space of time I learned a lot about the values and work ethic PWC has to offer. Everyone was extremly friendlt and willing to help me learn and making me feel like I was not a burden on their day.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Long hours Thurs-Friday
13 May 2020
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
A typical day at work in PWC Argentina was full of excitement as we were a center of excellence contacted worldwide. Some days I had to wake up ay 6 am to have a call with Malaysia others stay until late to answer San Francisco Clients.
The people I worked with was amazing. I had amazing managers.