PwC Employee Review

Compelling environment and the best experience ever

6 October 2019
I really enjoyed my two years in PwC. I believe that it is a tough experience but also you can learn a lot from the very single activities you have to do. What I have enjoyed the most - apart from hard working - has been the human relationship I have created with my former colleagues. I think that even if the work is not that easy, when you are in a good environment which is either challenging and nice to leave, it is the best I asked for a position.
21 July 2020
Same role
Forensics & eDiscovery consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
13 October 2015
Same role
Analyst Consultancy (Former Employee) - Cork, C
I worked there as a Summer intern for 2 months. In that short space of time I learned a lot about the values and work ethic PWC has to offer. Everyone was extremly friendlt and willing to help me learn and making me feel like I was not a burden on their day.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Long hours Thurs-Friday
13 May 2020
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
A typical day at work in PWC Argentina was full of excitement as we were a center of excellence contacted worldwide. Some days I had to wake up ay 6 am to have a call with Malaysia others stay until late to answer San Francisco Clients.
The people I worked with was amazing. I had amazing managers.