PwC Employee Review

Competitive workplace that allows for a lot of growth

6 November 2016
Career is propelled forward through combination hours over standard and networking in addition to performance. Although the work alone won't guarantee you the promotion, management is always willing to speak with you and help you be as well rounded as you would like. It's a great place to start your career.
21 July 2020
Same role
Forensics & eDiscovery consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
13 October 2015
Same role
Analyst Consultancy (Former Employee) - Cork, C
I worked there as a Summer intern for 2 months. In that short space of time I learned a lot about the values and work ethic PWC has to offer. Everyone was extremly friendlt and willing to help me learn and making me feel like I was not a burden on their day.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Long hours Thurs-Friday
13 May 2020
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
A typical day at work in PWC Argentina was full of excitement as we were a center of excellence contacted worldwide. Some days I had to wake up ay 6 am to have a call with Malaysia others stay until late to answer San Francisco Clients. The people I worked with was amazing. I had amazing managers.