PwC Employee Review

7 October 2019
Experience is from Oracle TMT, every department is different - No existing work life balance - Poor time management provided by management, meaning long hours and poor/bad directions - Weekly Travel, Monday thru Thursday to Client sites - Company pays for travel costs while traveling
2.0Job security/advancement
21 July 2020
Forensics & eDiscovery consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
13 May 2020
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
A typical day at work in PWC Argentina was full of excitement as we were a center of excellence contacted worldwide. Some days I had to wake up ay 6 am to have a call with Malaysia others stay until late to answer San Francisco Clients. The people I worked with was amazing. I had amazing managers.
4 January 2020
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - Dublin
Fue una buena experiencia para mi, aprendí mucho con PwC
  1. Great place to be out of college but not for experienced people unless they hire you at the management level