PwC Employee Review

Highly respected organization

25 August 2020
Overall very good company to work for with smart people, great clients, solid pay and benefits. The part of the organization where I was employed did not live up to the top tier reputation PwC enjoys in other parts of their business. It was a sales oriented role and managers actually attached themselves to deals they did not work. While flexible and competitive, the culture of my group was ineffective at retaining good people. Since I left, there had been reorganization within this part of the organization.
Pros
Smart people, great clients, solid pay and benefits, flexibility, well respected in the market
Cons
Clickish leadership, lack of team culture
21 July 2020
Forensics & eDiscovery consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
13 May 2020
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
A typical day at work in PWC Argentina was full of excitement as we were a center of excellence contacted worldwide. Some days I had to wake up ay 6 am to have a call with Malaysia others stay until late to answer San Francisco Clients.
The people I worked with was amazing. I had amazing managers.
4 January 2020
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - Dublin
Fue una buena experiencia para mi, aprendí mucho con PwC