PwC Employee Review

Productive and Engaging workplace

13 October 2015
I worked there as a Summer intern for 2 months. In that short space of time I learned a lot about the values and work ethic PWC has to offer. Everyone was extremly friendlt and willing to help me learn and making me feel like I was not a burden on their day.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Long hours Thurs-Friday
21 July 2020
Same role
Forensics & eDiscovery consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
9 April 2018
Same location
TAX AND LEGAL ANALYST, PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS (Former Employee) - Cork
An exciting and career driven place to work if you have a clear outline of the industry you wish to work in. career progression is clearly outlined and senior management are never too far away to provide advice. study leave is a major bonus for those wishing to pursue a chartered accounting profession.
Pros
friendly atmosphere, modern workplace
Cons
progression dependent on exams and not workplace proficiency
1 September 2017
Same location
Intern (Former Employee) - Cork
One of the best employers out there. People make the place. Amazing team and a great learning experience. The work - life balance is spot on. Even if you have to work sometimes over time all the extra hours can be transferred as free days. If the salary will be a little more competitive I would not find any fault with this company.