PwC Employee Review

Typical Consulting Company

8 January 2019
PwC India is great to work for, for MBAs. If you do not have an MBA, it is much harder to stand out and be recognized. You end up with more technical work rather than client facing work. But, all in all, there are flexible work hours, and good opportunities to excel. Especially if you are an MBA.
21 July 2020
Same role
Forensics & eDiscovery consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
13 October 2015
Same role
Analyst Consultancy (Former Employee) - Cork, C
I worked there as a Summer intern for 2 months. In that short space of time I learned a lot about the values and work ethic PWC has to offer. Everyone was extremly friendlt and willing to help me learn and making me feel like I was not a burden on their day.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Long hours Thurs-Friday
13 May 2020
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - Dublin
A typical day at work in PWC Argentina was full of excitement as we were a center of excellence contacted worldwide. Some days I had to wake up ay 6 am to have a call with Malaysia others stay until late to answer San Francisco Clients. The people I worked with was amazing. I had amazing managers.