Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,847 reviews
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
I was a staff accountant at PWC. It was a great job which I enjoyed. Great staff and management who were always supportive. The work enviromnent was superb and the was continual room for personal growth and development.
Pros
Great work environment; room for growth;
Cons
Promotion is based on passing exams
This was my first job out of MBA. It was challenging and there was some bad managers. Once you find your crew inside the firm its a lot of fun. I still in touch with the folks I worked with. Great place to jump start your career.
Working at PwC is a big step for your career.
It develops you as a person and as an employee.

People there are very friendly, but competitive.

You have to work very hard to prove yourself.

very high season from January until April.

I recommend working there but pick the department you want to join carefully.
Pros
excellent health care, very friendly people with very nice place and environment
Cons
very stressful most time of the year
Internal firm resources for learning and development are second to none. Experts are a phone call away. It's a ton of work, but intellectually stimulating.
Pros
Professional development
Cons
You'll work your tail off
Learned a lot, helpful managers. Work life balance can be tough with travel, but mostly it depends on your client and the team. The company as a whole is great.
Speaking for PwC advisory only. Great culture at the company, and a lot of opportunities to network with others from different groups and cultivate mentorships. As a POC, I felt supported and empowered.
Overall good place to start a career as you enter the workforce. You get a lot of exposure in a very short amount of time. You also get to work with a lot of very intelligent individuals.
Друзья, устраиваясь на работу в эту компанию, знайте - это организация уровня обычного российского ООО под прикрытием международных корпоративных стандартов.
Огромная часть сотрудников - преимущественно грейда менеджеров и выше - неадекватные управленцы, не считающие коллег грейдом ниже за людей; хамящие, "сдающие исподтишка" за незначительную ошибку, пытающиеся выслужиться перед дир-ами и партнерами.

Те разговоры о так называемом благополучии сотрудников, которые идут из каждого медийного "утюга" компании, с лихвой рассыпаются четырехдневной рабочей неделей, взятием отпусков за свой счет и принудительным уходом в оплачиваемый.

Заработные платы не попадают даже в нижнюю границу средней по отрасли.

Если вы хотите получить опыт работы в крупной организации - дерзайте, но помните - главное вовремя уйти.
Pros
Возможность прикоснуться к современному корпоративному миру, удобное расположение офиса
Cons
Неадекватно низкая оплата труда, неадекватность сотрудников высоких грейдов, двойные стандарты у руководства компании
The overall culture at PwC is awesome. Great flexibility and the integrity and overall brand at the firm made my job easier as a Recruiter. The firm met my standards for ethics.
I joined PwC after graduating from college and worked there for 5 years. I feel I was really lucky to work in a professional firm with tons of talent people and clear prompting mechnism.
Not disappointed with the overall job, like every job there are hiccups here and there. However, it's not a place to build a career because it takes forever to reach the top. It's a stepping stone job to another job with greater pay.
Pros
Coworker, Flexible schedule, Vacation
Cons
Health Insurance, Tons of training on top of audit work
Work life balance is tough but not impossible. It is a fast paced and stressful environment. A lot of hours will be required to be put in during busy season.
A lot of emphasis is given in values of firm and how can we deliver best quality to the clients.
Workforce is full with young employees and has lot of energy.

Its a fun place where people are very collaborative and supportive of each other's growth.

Lot of learning and development opportunities are available for employees to upskill themselves.
Work/life balance can be a challenge, but they generally reward hard work and good performance with bonuses and raises which are respectable for the industry. Always opportunity to take more challenging work.
no layoffs during covid19; great people; relaxed when not busy season; very busy busy season. hardest part is pay being low for an associate during busy times.
Good set of peers for healthy competition and learning, great variety in terms of project content and skills acquired on the go, stress on digital upskilling, occasional travel opportunities
Great place to start a career, but hard to justify staying after a couple years due to low compensation and opportunities elsewhere. Most will work here for a couple years for the breadth of experience provided and make senior or manager promotion, then leave for greener pastures.
I learned a lot during my time working at PwC. Interacting with the partners has been positive. They're like an enciclopedia because they have a lot of knowledge. However, even though, I learned a lot, there's a lot of xenophobia and I didn't felt very welcoming at work. A lot of jealousy at work.
Pros
Vacation for a whole month, working remotely
Cons
Work-life balance is not the best
A very calm and positive enviornment. You will be surrounded by intelligent business consultants and technology consultants working on advanced problem in AI, Analytics, Software, Microsoft ERP, SAP, etc. They follow the very easy to go and free to their employee. The feedback and team lunch was great fun there.
If you don't want to have a life and constantly be under stress, this is the job for you. No matter how you say no, management does not understand. It's not physically or mentally possible to assign this much work and have it all done.
Pros
It's accounting, don't know if there's any pros
Cons
No work/life balance