Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,847 reviews
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
Wknd work - Expected to work over the weekends. Top Management in consulting (customer) is from outsourcing industry hence expectations are to work every weekend.
Bullying and Politics - The partner is a bully. So is his team of directors and cronies who are into favoritism

Lack of respect - No respect for managers and below. Rude behaviour with expletives given as a formal feedback.

Quitting is normal - People quitting every 3rd week.
Pros
- Good Infrastructure - Great IT service
Cons
Wknd work, Bullying and Politics, Lack of respect (pwc customer consulting)
Work at this company is okay, depends on where you work exactly (eg. city). I personally assess work at this company as something that may suit some workers.
● Work-life balance
Would like weekend hours to be available instead of the standard Monday - Friday.

● Pay & benefits

MBO Partners take out 16% which too much. The cost of “payroll” should be shifted to Pwc not contractor.

● Job security and advancement

This is contract work. You don’t know when your time will be up. There is no job security.

● Management

Management is unorganized. I am very surprised about how unorganized this place is.

● Culture

It’s a do your work and keep your head down culture. No one is friendly. It’s all about production.

● Overall

This would have been a five star review. I deducted a star for being unorganized, bad management, inadequate training, and lack of communication. I’m a Compliance Analyst contractor. The work is not bad. However, there should be some changes in management. The procedures for the work have errors in them, which makes the job difficult. Pages are not numbered correctly. They expect you to read procedures that don’t make sense. They do not have adequate trainers. They have people that do the job you do and dictate orders. Pwc should invest in the quality of trainers and training. Training was not useful at all when I first started. There is no open door communication. This company is very unorganized. The work itself is not the problem—the people are the problem. I know the higher ups do not care, but I thought I’d share my experience. I won’t let people’s attitudes get to me in this organization. I have compassion and under everybody have personal problems in life. It’s highly micromanaged although we are working from home
 - more...
In overall PwC is a good Company, especially to start your career path.
If you could make it into Partner Level, great, because the benefits are outstanding ((if you could)))

Amongst all Accounting Firms, I think PwC is the best in my country (ID). However long working hours, less work life balance, stress and tiredness are our daily friend, haha. In overall the coaching culture are great, there are good relationship and friendship even outside work with colleagues and also superiors. The working hours are also quite flexible, as long as you get your work well done on time. Clear career path, in normal condition, increase position every year.

Pros
Nice Experience on Accounting, Good friends and superiors, great coaching culture, nice benefits and compensations, clear career path
Cons
long working hours, stressful, pressure
La empresa como tal no te absorbe ni te da las oportunidades de crecimiento, incluso el sueldo era bajo, siendo que los ingresos que uno otorga a la empresa es el doble de lo que era mi sueldo y por día que es aún más absurdo , además ni se preocupan por la seguridad de uno.
● Work-life balance
Work-life balance at PwC is non-existent. You work very long hours, and usually over the weekend. Not to mention, if you’re still trying to qualify. I got paid a decent amount, and learnt a lot on the job
Great company. Welcoming. Efficient. Quick on boarding process. Listen to you. Advise you. Learned a lot. The employees were all very well versed and were good mentors.
Excellent work balance. Team working Is highly encouraged which helps to find and correct errors for quality output. PWC has ongoing educative programs for its staff In IT and overall well being of the company. Very exciting.
Pros
Work well be well
Great experience working in PwC
Conducive atmosphere for learning and transformation.

I enjoyed working in PwC

Educative, fun and insightful

Quantitative reasoning
Overall very good company to work for with smart people, great clients, solid pay and benefits. The part of the organization where I was employed did not live up to the top tier reputation PwC enjoys in other parts of their business. It was a sales oriented role and managers actually attached themselves to deals they did not work. While flexible and competitive, the culture of my group was ineffective at retaining good people. Since I left, there had been reorganization within this part of the organization.
Pros
Smart people, great clients, solid pay and benefits, flexibility, well respected in the market
Cons
Clickish leadership, lack of team culture
Great technical skills advancement
Great team environment

Accommodating and Flexible to the needs of their staff - ie work from home options

Equal and fair opportunities for anyone to advance

Great benefits

Opportunities to work on different projects

Empresa organiza alto nivel profesional competitivo basado en objetivos y metas.
Trabajo en equipo, ascensos basado en metas y estudios.
Pros
Eps
Cons
Trabajo de muchas horas
Learn a lot in PWC SDC regarding audit work. Good work environment specially for female employee . Very supportive colleagues specially in assurance .
Pros
Amazing employee benefits
Cons
long working hours
No work life balance. Long hours and high pressure is normal in the company. With the hours you work and the pressure you handle. I think this job is under paid
PwC is always changing, adapting and evolving with the latest trends. They treat their employees well with excellent benefits and fun ways to share and collaborate such as an activity room and an excellent coffee station.
Benefits
Cons
Layoffs
You need to be very adaptable. Change happens all the time. There is diverse culture. The hardest part of the job was completing a project by putting it more hours which meant less sleep. The most enjoyable part of the job was the treats we got once the project has completed. The celebrations where at a different level that you tend to forget about the long hours.
Pros
Free lunches and treats during meetings
Cons
long hours definitely but worth it when you get to leave early the next day
Good working environment and management overall. Not the best work security but work with employees was pleasant generally and rewarding. Vacation and time off for holidays was extraordinary.
As a Transfer Pricing Consultant, I assist clients in the transfer pricing and other tax-related issues.
I spend half my workday doing benchmarking analyses and preparing transfer pricing reports, a.k.a. technical work. The other half of the day is spent on meetings, communication with clients, and discussion with other teammates.

The management cares about employees and makes sure we learn as much as we could. However, the pay for entry-level employees is pretty low. The working culture seems to neglect work-life balance and honor overworking, which is not a good thing. The office is pretty international – most of my teammates already had abroad experiences.

To me, the hardest part of the job is dealing with customers because I have never been sociable. Although I can manage to have a smooth conversation with my clients, doing so too much drains my stamina.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the technology project. You get to be exposed to the most cutting edge technology tools on the market and you get to do something impactful with it.
Pros
Good working environment, job security, advancement opportunities
Cons
Long working hours, low pay for entry-level employees
PwC is a great place to start your career, grow and learn. I was exposed to so many clients and accounting matters and was given opportunity to advance quickly.
12-16 hour days, lack of communication/direction from management which lead to no understanding of overall goals/direction of the team or vertical.
Pros
remote work is great
Cons
extremely demanding and no worklife balance, way to many social justice warriors