Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,847 reviews
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
Num geral, a PwC é tem um ótimo ambiente de trabalho e está investindo na diversidade, o que mostra que a firma não somente quer a inclusão, mas gerar oportunidades iguais aos seus colaboradores.
Como profissional da área administrativa pude atuar em diversas atividades, agregando uma visão macro da firma; e isso é ótimo pois se conhece mais pessoas, setores e atribuições e gera mais rapidez e agilidade nos processos.
Pros
Excelente plano de benefícios
Cons
Nada a pontuar
Es una gran escuela, pero tristemente prima más el alabar a los gerentes que las capacidades reales de los empleados.
PwC es una forma de contabilidad en la cual podrás comenzar y hacer ti carrera profesional. Para mí ha sido una excelente experiencia.
Pros
Un excelente lugar para comenzar y hacer una carrera laboral.
Cons
Como parte de la naturaleza de la contabilidad pública, hay que dedicarle demasiadas horas al trabajo.
flexible hours, decent perks, cool team mates, but they'll kick you to the curb when it suits them. Don't buy their bulls**t about caring about people. It's the little people that suffer when times get tough.
Pros
flexible hours, nice downtown office
Cons
they'll stab you in the back at the earliest opportunity
PwC reste un cabinet de pôle dans le domaine de travail et de formation
Pros
Suivi des travaux dans les moindre détails
Cons
Trop de pression
Rien à signaler, BIG 4 classique, avec une forte culture d'entreprise.
Het beoordelingsgesprek liep niet zo goed dan ik had verwacht.
Pros
Nvt
Cons
Harde krietiek
I got audit jobs on variety of industries, sizes, sections and supervisors. You won’t get bored there. Intensive former Training started before busy season. Fieldworker feedback was ongoing. Two way assessments past busy season is an unique culture: direct supervisors and their trainees gave feedback to each other which was applied to all levels from associates to partners. People get smarter on both communication and technical skills through such process. Asto the hours and loads, It helps to improve. No more no less than a regular cpa form.
Pros
Professionalisms and diversity
Cons
Could be intense with long hours.
Es una gran empresa que te ayuda a formarte y crecer en el ámbito laboral y personal.
Pros
Una firma de predtigio
Cons
Salarios un poco bajos
Significant turnover of staff work pressure and insecurity and fear amongst people and work load and mismanagement of resources and people are signficnantly demovtiated wokringnpressure
Pros
Significant turnover with worst wokringnpressure
Cons
Working at PwC was exciting at first, I experience a lot of racism and discrimination. They use up and then they let you go. I have no more to say take this and use it.
I really appreciate the years I spent in PwC, I learnt alot and i am looking forward to the next step. The core values of PwC have helped shaped my views about life and seeing people as important. Everybody has the capacity to grow and attain the height the desire because PwC places a lot of emphasis oh hard work and excellent deliverable which will be beneficial in ones personal like as well.
Fantastic company to work with holding fast to very high standards of work and customer service, I have yet to have a better working experience I any other company.
Pros
Endless opportunity
Cons
Salary is below average
The values they promote extensively are only theoretical. in practice what really counts are the revenue and the profit they make. they push people at max, covered up with nice hashtags (people first, we care, etc) but do not hesitate to push people out.
Good life / balance when your boss is good. it's very variable. some managers are better than others. If you're lucky you get a good one. If not, run away!

Good financial package after a certain level. Juniors are being exploited but if you go through the levels, you can cash in, especially if you reach the Partner level. then it's jackpot (partners drive all big cars and show off, especially the chairman) . not really the best image to give.
Pros
training and development, learning, salary package, good brand on a CV
Cons
values does not match the reality, very competitive, you're just a number, what you do is really useful to society??? (Bull**** job?)
Great salary and flexibility, but high-stress job, especially during busy season. Summers are great in terms of low-stress, and if not assigned on a job, you can potentially have days/weeks off with pay.
Pwc is an amazing company where I’ve met amazing people who have helped my grow both my technical and soft skills. Without what I learned at PwC I wouldn’t say that I wouldn’t be the person that I am today.
Pros
Learning experienced
Cons
No work life, high pressure environment
Management is the "old boy network." Contractors are not valued. Very high maintenance teams. Free coffee was nice. Lots of back-stabbing and favoritism.
Pros
Paid for overtime {which was expected}
Cons
Management, hours, commute, no advancement, laid off without advance notice
Great culture, pay, benefits, and best of all great people! Unfortunately, it was a seasonal position for me but I had a great experience working with such a wonderful team.
Cons
There are so many management levels it’s sometimes quite difficult to speak to someone when needed. They have someone called a Relationship Leader who is your direct line manager - but you rarely see them, and you have a Career Coach who advises you with your day to day work life at the company. You also have Team Leaders who line manage you and you would work with them on a daily basis.
The benefits they provide are good, such as employee assistance line and private healthcare
Pros
Relaxed company
Cons
HR department
Pay sucks but the people are great. If you are willing to put in the work and find your way on to a great team you will truly benefit. However this can be hard when you start and it can feel that your success is the result of arbitrary staffing decisions.