Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews in Cork

Cork5 reviews
An exciting and career driven place to work if you have a clear outline of the industry you wish to work in. career progression is clearly outlined and senior management are never too far away to provide advice. study leave is a major bonus for those wishing to pursue a chartered accounting profession.
Pros
friendly atmosphere, modern workplace
Cons
progression dependent on exams and not workplace proficiency
One of the best employers out there. People make the place. Amazing team and a great learning experience. The work - life balance is spot on. Even if you have to work sometimes over time all the extra hours can be transferred as free days. If the salary will be a little more competitive I would not find any fault with this company.
Friendly, hardworking staff.
Good location with city amenities within walking distance.

Good working environment with opportunities to progress.......
I worked there as a Summer intern for 2 months. In that short space of time I learned a lot about the values and work ethic PWC has to offer. Everyone was extremly friendlt and willing to help me learn and making me feel like I was not a burden on their day.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Long hours Thurs-Friday
I enjoyed working for PwC. I was trained in as a receptionist, I worked Monday to Friday nine to five. A typical day included answering and forwarding calls. Keeping an up to date record of staff whereabouts and upcoming meetings. Getting mail couriered and booking boardrooms for meetings. My managers were friendly and approachable but I found working in a quiet office environment to be quite boring and mundane.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Very quite office environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K