Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka179 reviews
Good set of peers for healthy competition and learning, great variety in terms of project content and skills acquired on the go, stress on digital upskilling, occasional travel opportunities
Management is not people oriented, Sometime it feels like a family business. No Protocol/process for appraisal, No-one follows metrics for fair evaluation. Its all upto your Manager's perception about you. Even if you have facts and figures to prove your point, you Manager is the final authority, you can not challenge that. Specially if you are part of Internal Functions like IT, HR, Quality Accounts Etc. in Fact Business/Project is not so different either.

To conclude, Good If you are Slow paced, wants to settle down and have no plans for high speed career growth.

Pros
Chilled life, No Pressure, Employees welfare
Cons
unfair appraisals/promotions, Not so competitive salary, Slow Career Growth
it is fun working here in pwc, i learned a lot here mainly i learned how to deal with my weakness. this is because of my manger and colleagues. working here is obsolutely fun.
Pros
helpful colleagues
Cons
It was best company to work for and the flexibility they provide. Transport facility is good and we are getting recognised at work we do. Allowances wil be provided
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not Recognised
Tough environment with health at stake but excellent for learning and opportunities. Management is good and enough client facing roles but stringent working conditions.
No benefits for giving your extra efforts. People are really diplomatic. No use sacrificing your health for extra work. Sometimes people will be there to help.
Pathetic Human Resource Team.
Work Culture varies across the team. Some are too much loaded with work. And remuneration is too low compared to other firms. No extra pay for Saturday and Sunday. Only rupees 250 is allowed for meals if work is of more than 11 hours.
Pros
Cons
Too much work. Very unfair transport facility. Management policies are bad.
PwC gave me a whole 360 degree experience in Global mobility services such as compliance, varied client facing experience during my tenure compared to previous organisations
PwC is a great place to work in every aspect. The compensation is fairly good and they use the current technologies in the market which can enhance your opportunities in the market in case you wanna move out
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
Very good company to work at. It is one of the big 4 companies. Processes and company policies are very stream lined.One of the best companies to work for. Pay and other benifits are very good
Management is clueless to drive product business they still apply services model rule and Big 4 approach for product selling hardly they take feedback n hear you
PwC SDC is one of the big 4 and the best platform for the fresher to showcase your abilities. I have joined 2 years before. More of techniques we have learned how to be in the environment. As told for freshers best place to work.
The work culture is good. Stick to shift timings unless its important deliverable. Good work environment, competitive. Helps to improve skills through various trainings.
No words fr the company, i have an personal experience of interview in bangalore branch it's amazing you can't imagine how it feels . The best feeling working over there.
An excellent company to work for with a lot of emphasis on cross training. Good exposure to business and clients. A very progressive and well paced work environment.
Not a bad company to start with. You have industry leaders teaching you their ways. You'll learn alot. Be a sponge, learn everything. The firm will spot you and help you grow as a professional.
PWC has a collaborative and a friendly environment among their staffs, which pushed me every day to work.
Had a great learning experience.

There is also some fun at work.
A great place to Kickstart your career but it does come with it's cons, such as no work life balance and horrible HR. But the learning opportunities are immense. Also, it may take time to fit in and understand the culture, but you'll find yourself in your comfort zone. Despite all the cons it was still one of the best experiences of my short career.
Good work culture, work life balance. Can learn many things and challenging work where new initiatives is taken. As part of Human Capital i handle complete process of Global Mobility with related to immigration and compliance.
The company about an auditing firm.
The work is really good...we get to learn lot of things and also applications.

The company gives you a good work life balance.
PwC helped me to grow as a professional in the corporate tax sector. I was given ample opportunities to utilize my exposure and education to contribute to the organisation. Furthermore, the workplace culture at the firm is commendable, where everyone is friendly and ready to share their own experiences and learning.