Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Overall good. Practice wise cultural differences are there. But mostly too much of work. And it will be difficult to balance work and personal life. Overall 3 out of 5
Pros
Good learning curve
Cons
No time for self development
Experience is quite good. Learned so many things there. Good work environment. Pay is also good. Worked on several projects three. Work location is to excellent.
PwC is a great place to work, The exposure is good to learn and grow .. in the emergency situation, PwC is considerate for employees. As a big 4, the place is good to work.......................
A good place to work if you like challenges and learn new areas and businesses. Getting exposure to new industries and technologies is usual. Do not expect a comfortable fixed time job.
Good projects and flexible approach in working. Great opportunitites offered to grow.
As a TP Analyst, my role at PwC focused on providing assistance in networking and establishing client relationships, Performing research and analysis while tracking market and industry trends for TP documentation, reviewing and analyzing the company’s financial reports and computing margins from the same, Handling the entire Risk Management Compliances while managing and preparing documentation for all Litigation procedures
Good learning Good projects Growth opportunities Good Workplace culture Training Programs Competitive Decent salary Casual / Sick Leaves Earned Leaves
From taxation perspective and for junior employee designation senior analyst), this is the worst company. No recognition for juniors. Mostly they will give to print which can be done office boys as well. Seniors do back stabbing. In front they will be nice but during appraisal they will not allow you to grow giving vague reasons. Zero work life balance. Just from salary perspective it's good. Peoptlaxation
I have had the best of my time while I was working there and the environment is quite professional and it is always a good learning opportunity to work in any Big4.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
I had very good learning experience. Team members were knowledgeable and supportive. Manager was quite friendly. I enjoyed being member of fun club. Office was very good looking.
stressful job security present Ethics very strong No gender disparity good team building nice learning hardest part is people dont go home themselves and dont let others too go home
Good fast Paced Learning. Over all good exposure to various technologies. Would recommend to a friend and for sure for all the people interested on working good areas
It is good so and learned the consulting experience with that skills like daily operations and to deal with government clients. Daily handling of different work.
A good day will have a non stop work from 9-5pm. Work life in India was a little different to that of UK. Peers were supportive. Hardest part of the job was to convince the management on some people initiatives when there was no direct ROI involved.
The place offers great opportunity to learn and grow as a professional. The culture is both competitive as well as supportive. It also offers long term career options
Overall company is very good company I worked with PwC as project of luminous Core S application. Our team develop this application for luminous I selected for providing support of this application.
my over all experience in PwC was excellent and there work culture is superb and next thing which I like about PwC is there work time because , generally you cant get off after 4.30 PM, but in PwC I got this and by this I gave time to myself and i would like to thanks to PwC for this wonderful opportunity.
Its been 2 and half years since i joined PwC and i have really liked the work culture, team and my job responsibilities. I would recommend this company to all who are willing to take up challenging assignments and flexible to relocate and timings during deadlines.
The work culture at PwC supports collaboration and team building and the department is committed to development of each individual. I am satisfied working at PwC.
PwC has provided me an exceptional start to my career and has been the building block of my achievements. The company provides a sense of satisfaction and work-life balance to the ones who desire it.
It is a world class organisation having all the systems and processes in place. People and seniors are friendly. The firm gives importance to technology and one always needs to update himself with continuously changing applications and software.