Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA79 reviews
Hiring in 2020 has been a nightmare for many companies. Going into a pending summer intern experience with PWC, they decided to cancel the in-person experience in exchange for an entirely virtual learning and digital upskilling experience for all interns while simultaneously offering job offers to all interns. This says a lot about the firm, investing in the candidates they had already vetted and brought in during a time of so much uncertainty.
Great place to start a career, but hard to justify staying after a couple years due to low compensation and opportunities elsewhere. Most will work here for a couple years for the breadth of experience provided and make senior or manager promotion, then leave for greener pastures.
Pay sucks but the people are great. If you are willing to put in the work and find your way on to a great team you will truly benefit. However this can be hard when you start and it can feel that your success is the result of arbitrary staffing decisions.
Culture is great, however coming in as an experienced hire I did not feel like there was a great emphasis on your skills versus campus hires. Technical skills are not very broad within the firm in my area of work and I did not feel as though there was much attention paid to my skillset and I did not feel as though I was being utilized to my full capacity by those who place you on projects. It is difficult to grow technical skills outside of offerings the firm provides through partnerships they have for pitching software to clients. Pay is virtually non negotiable and was placed at a level a campus hire with no experience reaches in 1 year while I had roughly 3.5/4 years of experience when I joined; no bonus was offered at my level unless you were a campus hire.
Not sure what to write here. Why am i being asked these questions. Not sure who will have access to this information. Tell you more like what. I cant believe Im being forced to answer question about my employer in this way.
A typical day is mostly spent on solving clients' critical issues and working with the team.
An inclusive culture is very important where people are rewarded based on the merit.

The hardest part of the job is traveling however that's the nature of the beast.

Enjoyable part of the job is also traveling and getting to meet people from all over the world.
Very good in improving professionalism top to down. Its had a meaningful impact on my career. I really want to work here again sometime in my career just very long hours
This is an incredible internship! The pay is great. The managers are extremely helpful. Everyone at PwC wants you to excel and be part of the team. Great place to work!
Come here prepared to work hard, very hard for long hours - typical Big 4 environment. They'll work you very hard as an associate for several years with the carrot dangling to become a manager. No doubt PwC looks good on your resume so you may want to just suck it up 1-2 years before moving on.
I loved working at PwC. Its a really good place to work and culture is really great. Work is very team oriented and upward mobility is there. Would love to go back someday.
After joining PwC I never got bored of my work. I have always been in the challenging role and lot of opportunities for self development and learning.
Inconsistencies with what was said in policies proper procedures stated by board and management when discovered a finding that was found they skirted their responsibility with AICPA and ISACA boards
Cant trust management, will make promises and then renig claiming HR structure, firm profits are growing every period but not flowing down to rank and file. Resigned and management made a lot of promises that bave not been fulfilled.
There was at least 80% travel but one never knew if they would have a job for long. They had large lay-offs every few months. Work culture was stressful as you were always trying to increase your productivity. And, if the partner did not sell the work, your productivity was zero.
Senior leadership has great initiatives which require alignment with management. The partnership is a large number of people which enables representation of diverse thought.
PwC is an excellent company to work for. The day to day work environment was great. There were many opportunities to learn. Courses related to your line of work or even something new you wanted to learn was offered. Management varied, changed too often. The hardest part of the job was the constant change and structure of each department. It is constantly changing and then eventually going back to what it was at the start. The most enjoyable part was the people we worked with.
PWC was a great place to work. I enjoyed getting up every morning, brushing my teeth, taking a shower, and then going to a wonderful job where I enjoyed what I did.
I learned a lot, worked with a lot of smart people. I had a lot of fun. The hardest park of the job were the hours, which were manageable. The most enjoyable part were the people.
PwC is a great place to learn at a fast pace and get exposed to a large corporate culture. However, the constant travel and somewhat remedial work gets old fast.
Pro: Great Brand, Great Compensation & Benefits

Cons: Did not place much value on promoting from within. Disconnect with talent and senior leadership leads to brain drain.
Great place to work. Great work life balance. Glad I worked here. Best company to have on resume as well. Tough at time but very well worth it. Would recommend.