PwC Employee Reviews in Orlando, FL

Exposure to so many different industries and varying engagements will serve your early career well. Very distinguished and difficult to get a foot I the door. Only the polished need apply. Your fellow colleagues will challenge you to be your best
Experience is from Oracle TMT, every department is different - No existing work life balance - Poor time management provided by management, meaning long hours and poor/bad directions - Weekly Travel, Monday thru Thursday to Client sites - Company pays for travel costs while traveling
I was placed on a project outside my industry expertise. Was given a direction but the actual work was way different then the direction given by the partner on the project.
It is a very young workforce (70% under 27). It is hard to fit in if you are an older worker. Long hours and a very fast pace. Company does treat employees very well.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Young workforce
Only recommended for college graduates who are seeking a difficult but rewarding career path. Experienced hires will have a very difficult time being assimilated into a partner-track culture -- especially those over the age of 40.