Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews in Remote

Remote9 reviews
Great company. Welcoming. Efficient. Quick on boarding process. Listen to you. Advise you. Learned a lot. The employees were all very well versed and were good mentors.
PwC is an excellent company to work for. The company is filled with professional talented individuals. PwC has many outlets for learning and growing to advance your career.
Pros
People
The environment pushes you to perform, elevate past hurdles, and critically solve issues as they appear. Although it can be a stressful environment, the teams work well together and employee satisfaction is important.
Good collegial experience. Fast pace. This is a good consulting experience in my area of expertise. The team is efficient and highly productive. It is good to work with them.
I honestly enjoy working for PwC; I have a lot more good days than bad. Additionally, my boss is kind, considerate and caring. The job and work we do is impactful and beneficial and I look forward to going to work each day.
Pros
Kind, caring and rewarding environment
Cons
PwC is a great place to work. One can get honest feedback from their management on projects in real time to help them grow and develop. There is always quite a bit of work to be done so the hardest part is putting it down at the end of the day. The firm has put Firmwide breaks in December and July in place to ensure people take time off. I am a remote employee so my job is flexible in that if I want to start my day later because I work out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I can do that. The best part of the job is being able to talk to people all across the World.
Pros
Wealth Builder, Vacation, BeWell Breaks
Cons
long hours at time
I'm a remote contractor at PwC and enjoying remote culture and knowledge base. That helps me to be more productive at work. They have great culture for consultants who feel included.
Each Partner is in the own world.
Each project/partner are different.

Compensation is above average.

Good coworkers.

Long nights and weekends.
PWC has great polish professional people. They focus on client satisfaction and hiring the top professional in the market.
Pros
Client Satisfaction is their driving force
Cons
Yearly business slow down
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?