PwC Employee Reviews in San Francisco Bay Area, CA

Fast paced, but fair. Great management, lots of trust. Truly enjoyed and would love to stay the course forever. Awesome tech and a true professional learning experience!
I have been working for almost 10 years now and 4 of those were in PwC. I worked in couple departments, and one thing I can say is that all that they care about is profitability unfortunately. They ignore their main assets "the employee" and just care for the money that goes into their pockets. Top management are a disaster, promoting people based on favoritism, treating people like slaves, nothing impresses them except seeing more money generated. Unfortunately, I can say I have had the worse days of my working life with this company.
very good place to start the career, colleague is fun to work with, but sometimes projects are not that fun though, pay is relatively okay, but if you graduated with engineering background, this company might not be your ideal place to work
It's a mecca for accounting professional with exposure level determined by your position in hierarchy. However, if you are not an accountant this may not be the best place.
Cons
lack of flexibility in certain teams
  1. San Francisco Bay Area, CA