Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal13 reviews
PwC is a Company which is Globally Connected. With "Connected Thinking" Mission, as a former Consultant I was able to assess myself in such a diversified professional environment.

Hence, I was able to think out of the Box. Thus, enabled me to meet my target and also be able to engage with

powerful Clients.

I
Proper planning, emplimentation of polocies , great IT department that is willing to assit with any IT chalenges you can face on a daily basis and explains the cause of problem. They undertand the software that you use. Very accomodative to the diversity of our people
Pros
Lots of Functions for interaction of different department
Cons
Deadline driven, long hours
I have learnt time management and people management skills.
Often you are in a growth environment where you have to learn as you go so it is very uncomfortable, there is always support from seniors and colleagues.

The nature of the job is high paced and often stressful but in hind sight it is worth it.
Pros
Support structure and growth opportunities
Cons
High pressure, stressful
Great place to learn and develop and the strength of the brand can set you apart from other candidates on a national and international level.
Pros
New office in Umhlanga
Cons
we are required to be very hands on which is a good environment to work in.
learned that i am capable of much more than i thought possible due to managements motivation and confidence in me

we are allowed to think out of the box and express our opinions
Pros
good working environment
My work day starts at 7.45
There is never a dull moment with my job.

My Manager is a very understanding person who always sets a good example to her staff.

The hardest part of my job is working with the same person 8 hours a day 5 days a week and still keeping calm and collected..

The most enjoyable part is meeting different people everyday and working with great people.

I enjoy what I do
Pros
Staff get to meet and socialise on a regular basis
Cons
No perks
PwC empowered me with the skills I needed to work in the commercial world and I will always be grateful for the opportunity that I was given to work there.
My work day starts at 7.45. I make sure to be logged in to my pc and telephone at that time.
Management is very supportive.

This job has developed me personally as it has made me more

confident of myself.

When I try to make sure that that things are done properly and there are some people who think it is not necessary. That is what makes it the hardest part of my job.

The enjoyable part is when we get to socialise with staff at our month end functions.
Pros
Whatever is offered to staff is always of the best quality and service
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Excellent people to work with. You are able to obtain a strong business acumen because senior people are willing to share and collaborate.
Pros
Experience on various types of assignments
Cons
Non
a typical day included meeting at the clients office and working on their audits. i learned to work with different people and using different methods to each company. co-workers are very helpful and fun to be around, despite the odd one or two people.
Pros
free lunches, many work get together s, team building
Working at PwC has really been a blessing. I could of never asked for a better environment to work in, great people and so much to learn. I've gained a wealth of knowledge since I've joined PwC and that's credit to the great management team and co-workers who are ever ready to help you when in need. Overall PwC is a great company to work for.
The days at PWC were very enjoyable, everyday i would take on a new challenge, i would learn alot of things from my managers, my co-workers were very helpfull towards me when ever I was in a tough situation, the hardest part of my job was managing staff under me and controlling them as well as making systems and implimenting it, the most enjoyable part of my job was having a relaxing environment to work in.
Pros
working hours were not long.
Cons
working outside of pwc offices.
Cultural environement, Professionalism, deadline everyday,
Pros
social community every month e.g raffles
Cons
you work on your own pace