Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews for Clerk

Clerk13 reviews
Excellent work balance. Team working Is highly encouraged which helps to find and correct errors for quality output. PWC has ongoing educative programs for its staff In IT and overall well being of the company. Very exciting.
Pros
Work well be well
Great culture, pay, benefits, and best of all great people! Unfortunately, it was a seasonal position for me but I had a great experience working with such a wonderful team.
Cons
I absolutely enjoyed working for PWC,
It was always a pleasure going to work,

Working late when needed, I never hesitated to say No,

Time passed by so quickly that I sometimes forgot that I must call it a day,

I can only thank PWC for giving me an opportunity to work for them for a period of Three months.
The company has a good work culture established for new and existing employees. It's an environment for learning and improving professionally. Certain things can be improved to enhance employee experience. Things like: better contracts offered to contractors.
Pros
Learning
Cons
I first time encountered corporate environment here in PWC. It's a good company to learn new things and growth. Work life balance is very low that's why they are their attrition rate is quite high.
Pros
Growth opportunity
Cons
work life balance
Great learning environment. Excellent audit exposure to the big industry players in respective fields. No real work life balance as an audit clerk however
The best company in the world to work for, except they have one mistake that they are not loyal to their previous employees nor interested in them. The company is ok but not ok they are more than ok.
Pros
Work
Cons
Fast increases
Auditing at clients offices.
Everything about auditing and how companies are run.

Management very hands on.

Co-workers worked hard and had fun.

Hardest part was deadlines.

Had fun and learnt lots
Pros
Learnt a lot
Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Long hours are required. The job in itself requires a lot of self motivation and perseverance. Team work is essential.
Cons
Audit of financial services and it was good experience to work there.
PwC has no regard for an employees circumstances when it comes to assigning staff to certain projects for long periods of time. I understand that it is part of the job to travel but to only be home for 3 weeks in a 4 month cycle whilst your wife is far pregnant (having experienced complications during the first pregnancy) is not right.

It is also obvious that there is huge favouritism towards certain staff members especially when the certain staff members become "clicky". Promotions are not dealt with on a person's ability and work experience but merely based on level of qualification, even if a person that does not hold such a qualification is and keeps on performing at a better level than some of the people with the technical qualification.
Cons
A lot of travelling
I working from 8 till 5 and its a nice place to work.We working hard every day and i enjoy it.
I also learned a lot in an financial environment and very happy.

My co-workers are nice people and also hard working people who enspire me.

The hardest part of my job there is actually no hardest part in my job but enjoyable work and nice people to work for.

The most enjoyable part of my work is when my work is done for the day and every day you can smile.

The reason i am looking for an other job is that i am living in Stellenbosch so i want a work closer to my wife and children.
Pros
Cons
Sometimes
Organizing customer and business accounts,filing and organizing checks to be sent to customers and business.
My co-workers were awesome.
Pros
Awesome co-workers
Cons
Short breaks