Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews for Consultant

Consultant112 reviews
Career is propelled forward through combination hours over standard and networking in addition to performance. Although the work alone won't guarantee you the promotion, management is always willing to speak with you and help you be as well rounded as you would like. It's a great place to start your career.
Learn a lot in PWC SDC regarding audit work. Good work environment specially for female employee . Very supportive colleagues specially in assurance .
Pros
Amazing employee benefits
Cons
long working hours
Rien à signaler, BIG 4 classique, avec une forte culture d'entreprise.
If I could sue them I would. My experience here was a total nightmare, racism, abuse, working with incompetent managers etc. Low pay, long hours, no work life balance, all what they advertise is lies. They lie to their clients, give them low quality work etc. Worst place I have ever worked at.
Genelde yoğun bir iş yükünüz olsa da hiyeraşik olarak nispeten eşit bir düzlemdesiniz. Ofis koşulları gayet iyi fakat maaşlar sizi şirkette tutabilecek kadar yüksek değil.
There were some management issues. Managers need to develop their soft skills. Technical competence is not enough. However its a friendly work environment.
Pros
good brand, friendly people
Cons
poor, lack of senior consultants
Normal work environment, Depend on the project and skills that the candidate carrying. If you are in project you can learn many things by engaging yourself.
Pros
Normal work environment
Cons
Normal work environment
Environment is extremely stressful - 60 hours weekly at minimum. Travels (100%+) take much of your personal time, including weekends. Project budgets are tighty with no overtime.
Learning curve is high. Work load is more. People are fun to work with. Travel is expected. Can try new tech at work. Frequent upskilling sessions conducted.
I really enjoyed my two years in PwC. I believe that it is a tough experience but also you can learn a lot from the very single activities you have to do. What I have enjoyed the most - apart from hard working - has been the human relationship I have created with my former colleagues. I think that even if the work is not that easy, when you are in a good environment which is either challenging and nice to leave, it is the best I asked for a position.
Though a lot of travelling is involved yet one get to work with the best of talent and clients who are market leaders. Open culture with a flat hierarchy.
it was fun to work there you got a chance to travel around the country, meet new people and introduce you to new places, it was a start for my work career
Pretty average firm at PwC India, joining fresh out of MBA the role was barely exciting. There's not much planning or thought process that goes into the projects, particularly ERP implementation etc
Proper planning, emplimentation of polocies , great IT department that is willing to assit with any IT chalenges you can face on a daily basis and explains the cause of problem. They undertand the software that you use. Very accomodative to the diversity of our people
Pros
Lots of Functions for interaction of different department
Cons
Deadline driven, long hours
Less number of projects.
No work life balance

Management is not good

No acknowledgement of work done

No working hour

No facilities

I'll-planned projects

Good salary structure
The culture here is great. People have freedom to pursue their work from office, client location or home. Emergency leaves are available on ad-hoc basis. Work is delivered with great effort and team spirit is high. Friendly atmosphere with high work pressure. Quality of work is high, and opportunities are at large. Salary benefits surpass expectations.
You learn a lot here as a consultant, with exposure to clients across various industries. My focus was on technology and that is always evolving hence there is something new to learn all the time.
Great place to work, the culture is collaborative and some great people around. It was my alma mater and i enjoyed thoroughly. The work is challenging though and you have to be a self starter.
PwC is in general a great place to work. The work can be interesting and rewarding even exciting sometimes. It is however not for everyone and not every business unit is created equal. Work life balance is terrible particularly in consulting but that is consulting in general. I believe that they are genuine about doing something about it but is the industry. They are generally pretty good at letting you work around life's necessities.

As a resource for different projects those you work with up and down the chain can be difficult to work with.

If you have kids it can be difficult with the travel and long hours.

As a graduate it is a career golden ticket as an experienced hire the conservative culture can be difficult.
Pros
Great industry exposure
Cons
Long hours, travel, conservative, some difficult personalities
PwC India is great to work for, for MBAs. If you do not have an MBA, it is much harder to stand out and be recognized. You end up with more technical work rather than client facing work. But, all in all, there are flexible work hours, and good opportunities to excel. Especially if you are an MBA.
l'equibre entre vie et travail n'est pas le point fort