Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Security Officer5 reviews
overtime is expected and people tend to work on vacation days. most people are high strung about meeting business goals. HR is too busy to actually provide enough guidance.
Work at this company is okay, depends on where you work exactly (eg. city). I personally assess work at this company as something that may suit some workers.
i had been sub contracted out to PwC by G4S, and then Wilson James. The experience i had working for PwC had been a wonderful experience, i had nearly 9 years experience working for PwC, and in truth it has been an honour, lovely people, lovely company.
Pros
Treated with respect and dignity, in a warm and friendly enviroment .
Cons
None, just long hours working for our companys.
Typical day at work: screen employees/discuss travel rules/regulations for international travel. Screen individuals to decide whether they are eligible for security clearances. Build and update personnel files for all federal employees. I loved my job the team was amazing and worked well together. We were constantly flooded with requests and were able to work together to complete everything. I learned a lot about security as well as gained skills that will help me personally and professionally in the future.
Pros
awesome team, great company, great about taking leave time, understandable
Cons
contractor did not provide paid vacations
My work was previously assigned by Managers, I had two people in charge to start IT consulting in some companies. We usually took our car to